XAT Mock Test
Xavier Association of Management Institutes conducts Xavier Aptitude Test (National Level Entrance Test) for giving admission to students in various management courses. By practicing XAT Mock Test, candidates can easily crack XAT exam. The best source to start your preparation for the entrance exam is XAT online mock test series and other practice tests. Scroll down this page and get complete information regarding XAT Mock Test.
Through online XAT mock test, the candidates will be able to check their strong and weak points and then improve them. All the aspirants are suggested to invest your time in XAT mock test so that you may get knowledge about how much you are prepared to appear in the exam. More information like XAT exam pattern and questions and answers related to mock test can be grabbed form this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
XAT Mock Test
Question and Answers
Question 1: Fate smiles …… those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
Question 2: The miser gazed …… at the pile of gold coins in front of him.
Question 3: Catching the earlier train will give us the …… to do some shopping.
Get Here: XAT Syllabus 2018
Question 4: I saw a …… of cows in the field.
Question 5: The grapes are now …… enough to be picked.
Question 6: Success in this examination depends …… hard work alone.
Question 7: My uncle decided to take …… and my sister to the market.
Question 8: If you smuggle goods into the country, they may be …… by the customs authority.
Read Also: How To Prepare For XAT
Question 9: Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world’s
- largest railway station
- highest railway station
- longest railway station
- None of the above
Question 10: Entomology is the science that studies
- Behavior of human beings
- The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
- The formation of rocks
Question 11: Garampani sanctuary is located at
- Junagarh, Gujarat
- Diphu, Assam
- Kohima, Nagaland
- Gangtok, Sikkim
Question 12: For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
- Physics and Chemistry
- Physiology or Medicine
- Literature, Peace and Economics
- All of the above
Question 13: Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
- Labour Party
- Nazi Party
- Democratic Party
Download Here: XAT Previous Year Papers
Question 14: Golf player Vijay Singh belongs to which country?
Question 15: BRIEF
Question 16: To keeps one’s temper
- To become hungry
- To be in good mood
- To preserve ones energy
- To be aloof from
Question 17: To have an axe to grind
- A private end to serve
- To fail to arouse interest
- To have no result
- To work for both sides
Question 18: To play second fiddle
- To be happy, cheerful and healthy
- To reduce importance of one’s senior
- To support the role and view of another person
- To do back seat driving
Question 19: Extreme old age when a man behaves like a fool
Question 20: The study of ancient societies
Get Here Preparation Links:
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
XAT Exam Pattern 2018:
- The exam consists of two sections that are Paper1 and paper 2.
- Paper 1 comprises of Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA & DI).
- The weightage of the questions is different in all the subjects.
- Decision Making has 21 questions Verbal and Logical Ability comprises of 24 questions and Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA & DI) consist of 27 questions.
- All the questions are of 1 mark each.
- Paper 2 has General Knowledge (GK) and Essay Writing.
- Duration of Paper 1 is 170 Minutes and that of Paper 2 is 35 minutes.
- There is negative marking in paper1 that is 0.25 marks for any wrong answer and 0.05 for more than 12 unattempted questions will be deducted respectively.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||21||21||170 Min||0.25 for any wrong answer|
0.05 for more than 12 unattempted questions
|Verbal and Logical Ability||24||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA & DI)||27||27|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge (GK)||25||25||35 Min|
No Negative Marking
|Essay Writing||1 essay|
XAT Study Material:
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
- Jabbing the XAT consisting of solved papers written by RK Jha
- XAT XLRI – MBA Entrance Exam A/4 by Chandresh Agrawal
- Concepts of Number for XAT and other Quantitative Exams by Gajendra Kumar
- XAT Entrance Test for MBA written by Gautam Puri
- Target New XAT – Past Papers and Five Mock Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Target XAT Simplified by Disha Experts
- XAT Xavier Aptitude Test solved sample papers by Gautam Puri
- The Accredited Guide to Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency by Ananta Anisha
- General Knowledge by Manohar Panday
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension written by Arun Sharma
- Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by Dr RS Agrawal
Aspirants can get the information regarding XAT 2018 mock test, XAT mock test online, XAT mock test papers with solutions, XAT mock test career launcher, XAT free mock test and XAT online mock test free form the official link and form the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|XAT 2018||Top 10 Colleges Accepting XAT Score|
|XAT Eligibility Criteria||XAT 2018 Registration|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Admit Card|