Aeronautical Engineer Salary In India
Completed your Aeronautical Engineering degree and now wish to get a job with a nice Aeronautical Engineer Salary In India. First of all, take a look over the starting package you will get after getting recruited. Every organization has its own rules and its own paying criteria which is why the pay scale of each company also differs.
Aeronautical Engineering helps person’s investigate and profit from new programming and advances to create, make and plan helicopters, jetliners, and traveller flying machines. Indian goliaths like IAF and ISRO are dependably looking for talented Aeronautical specialists.
The average salary for an Aeronautical Engineer is Rs.720,804.
Aeronautical Engineering in India:
Space and satellite vehicles, rockets and the effects of air travel are a portion of alternate regions due to which the demand for Aeronautical Engineer dependably on. Fresh Aerospace Engineers getting their salary from Rs.15000 to 50,000 per month in total. Further details about Aeronautical Engineer Salary in 2023 In India are given in the below section, Have a look…
Aeronautical Engineering Salary
|Base Salary||Rs. 100k – Rs. 5m|
|Bonus||Rs. 2k – Rs. 512k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 3k – Rs. 755k|
|Commission||Rs. 0 – Rs. 5m|
|Total Pay||Rs. 107k – Rs. 6m|
Aeronautical Engineering Monthly Salary: By Designation:
|General Manager of a reputed company||more than one lakh per annum|
|Aircraft Design engineer||RS. 50,000 to 90,000 per month|
|Aircraft Analysis engineer||same as design engineer’s salary|
|Technical publication author||15,000 to 40,000 per month|
Aeronautical Engineers Salary in India 2023: by Experience:
|Category||Experience||Salary ( Rs )|
|Aeronautical engineers||Less than a year||199,300 – 1,200,000|
|1-4 years||121,641 – 1,315,100|
|5-9 years||141,499 – 976,670|
|Aerospace engineers (MS)||1-4 years||438,000|
Also Know About: Software Engineer Salary [India]
Aeronautical Engineers Pay Scale: By Industries:
There are many industries that provide an impressive amount of Aeronautical Engineering starting Salary/ Aeronautical Maintenance Engineering Salary per month. The Salary Of AE of various industries are given below, have a look…
|Corporate Flight||200,782 – 2,028,729|
|Commercial Airline||210,956 – 2,289,668|
|Engineering Purposes||228,414 – 1,592,738|
|Aerospace/Aeronautics||216,783 – 1,687,451|
|Military, space, commercial aircraft||215,352 – 1,753,033|
Check Starting Pay Scale: Systems Engineer Salaries
Aeronautical Engineers Salary Package: by Gender:
|Category||Gender||Salary ( Rs )|
|Aeronautical engineers||Male||258,000 – Rs 1,213,564|
|Aerospace engineers (MS)||Male||488,335 – Rs 1,512,100%|
Aeronautical Engineers Salary: by degree:
|Bachelor’s degree will get Aeronautical Engineering Salary In Rupees||Rs.277,794 – Rs.1,179,162.|
|Aerospace Engineer (MS) who has passed out from IIT Kharagpur||INR 1,244,858 – INR 1,516,956.|
|aeronautical engineer||INR 141,171 – INR 1,660,562 with bonus, profit sharing and commission included.|
Check Out Profit Sharing: Web Designer Salary
Aeronautical Engineering Salary In India: by Cities:
|Category||Cities||Salary ( Rs )|
|Aeronautical engineers||Chennai||300,000 – 1,200,000|
|Mumbai||120,805 – 2,534,186|
|Bengaluru||72,129 – 1,292,772|
|Aerospace engineers (MS)||Bengaluru||72,129 – 1,292,772|
Qualification Required To Get AE Job:
HNC, HND, foundation degree, or degree in aerospace engineering, avionics, or a related subject, likes:
- Electrical or electronic engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Manufacturing or product engineering.
- Physics or applied physics.
- Software engineering or mathematics.
Check Out Upcoming: Latest Private Jobs
Functions Of Aeronautical Engineer Includes:
- Assessing Design Requirements
- Agreeing Budgets, Timescales And Specifications With Clients And Managers
- Undertaking Theoretical And Practical Research
- Producing And Implementing Designs And Test Procedures
- Measuring And Improving The Performance Of Aircraft, Components And Systems
- Assembling The Aircraft Or Fitting Components
- Testing, Evaluating, Modifying And Re-Testing Products
- Writing Reports, Manuals And Documentation
- Providing Technical Advice
- Analysing And Interpreting Data.
- Developing Avionic Systems Like Navigation Instruments And Communications.
- Researching Ways To Make Fuel-Efficient Parts, Such As Wings, Fuelage And Engines
- Using Computer-Aided Design – Cad – Software To Draw Up Project Plans.
- Carrying Out Ground And Flight-Testing Programmes On Prototypes.
- Collecting And Analysing Test Data.
- Planning And Supervising The Assembly And Fitting Of Aircraft And Components
- Signing Off Projects Under Strict Licensing Regulations.
- Scheduling And Supervising Line (Airport) And Base (Hangar) Aircraft Maintenance.
- Estimating Project Costs And Timescales.
- Attending Meetings.
- Writing Technical Reports And Manuals.
- Giving Presentations To Managers And Clients.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques 1: What is the salary for aeronautical engineering?
Ans: The average salary for an Aeronautical Engineer is Rs.720,804.
Ques 2: Are there jobs for aeronautical engineers in India?
Ans: Yes, Aeronautical Engineers is an excellent career option for the students.
Ques 3: Is JEE needed for Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans: To get admission in B.Tech candidates have to clear JEE Main exam.
Ques 4: Is Aeronautical Engineering Difficult?
Ans: No, aeronautical engineering is not hard.
Essence Of This Page:
We hope with the help of this page it will become easier for you all to understand the concept of Aeronautical Engineer Salary In India. If you want to keep this page safe then you may books it by using CTRL+D tab. To get more updates about aeronautical engineer salary per month, aeronautical engineer starting salary in India, aeronautical engineer salary package keep visiting our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Civil Engineer Salary||Computer Hardware Engineer Salary|
|More Engineering Jobs||Engineering Entrance Exam Notification|