Air Hostess Salary In India
Do you have ambitions of becoming an Air Hostess? If yes, then you must surely check out the current Air Hostess Salary in India. The Salary of an Air Hostess is quite impressive and this is the reason career in this field is the premium choice of females in India. It not only allows girls to be self-dependent and financially strong but also helps to develop a charming personality.
There are a number of roles and responsibilities an Air hostess has to take care of, but high salaries balance them all. You can read about Air Hostess Salary In India 2023, Cabin Crew Salaries and other perks & benefits by going through the below section of this page.
Air Hostess and Cabin Crew Salary In India:
In International Airlines, an Air Hostess earns starting salary of a minimum Rs.40,000 to 100,000 along with non-monitory benefits like training, career development opportunities and pleasant work environment. With experience, Air Hostess Salary In India will increases to Rs. 1.25 Lacs per month for domestic airlines and Rs. 1.75 Lacs per month for international airlines.
Being an air hostess is one of the highest paying jobs.To grab further details about Air Hostess Salary in India, aspirants need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
Air Hostess Salary in India
Air Hostess Salary in India 2023:
|Airline Company||Monthly Salary|
|Air India||INR 42,750|
|Spice Jet||INR 35,500|
|Jet Airways||INR 36,455|
|Vistara Airline||INR 30,050|
Cabin Crew Salary in India:
Here in this table we have provided Cabin Crew Salaries in leading Airline Companies, have a look..!!
|Name of the Airlines||Cabin Crew Salary Per Month|
|Jet Airways||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Air India||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Air Hostess Salary In Indigo||Rs. 31,250/-|
|Vistara Airlines||Rs. 30,050/-|
|Jagson Airlines||Rs. 28,450/-|
Post-wise Salaries in Airline Company:
|Job Category||Annual Salary|
|Flight Attendant||Rs.480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Air Hostess||Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs.360,000 to 432,000|
Air Hostess Salary In India for Freshers and Experienced
As of now, an airhostess working in international airlines gets a high salary as compared to domestic airlines. In Domestic Airlines, Airhostess gets Rs.25, 000 – Rs.40, 000 initially and a senior air hostess gets Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 a month while foreign airlines pay more than Rs. 2-3 lakhs for a senior air hostess.
Duties of Air Hostess:
The main work of Air Hostess is to welcome the passengers and helps them find their seats. If any passenger has some confusion or disturbance then it’s the duty of Air Hostess to solve his/ her confusion and make them feel comfortable.
- Making Important Announcements
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
- Help them find their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
Check Out: Commercial Pilot Salaries In India
Benefits & Perks for Air Hostess and Cabin Crews:
The Air Hostess Salary in India and Cabin Crews is quite impressive and along with this, they get some other facilities and perks as per the norms of the organization.
- Subsidized travelling (for the family as well), including air tickets, car rental, accommodation, cruises
- Life Insurance
- 13-17 off days per month
- Retirement benefits
- Kit Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties
Eligibility Criteria for Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew:
- Candidates those who had completed 12th/ Graduation from any recognized university can apply for Air Hostess jobs in India.
- Individuals must lie in between 19 years to 27 years years of age.
- The minimum height required for girls is 155 cm and 164 cm for boys.
- Only unmarried and fair complexioned aspirants are eligible to apply for Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew vacancies in India.
|Education||12th Class Pass|
|Height||Minimum 5 feet and 2 inches|
Note: It is a general rule that a candidate should have a clear complexion and should be unmarried
Know Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Good communication skills
- Fitness (proved medically)
- Swimming skills
How to become an Air Hostess?
If you are dreaming to become an Air hostess then you must take training from an aviation/ hospitality academy. In India you will get numerous aviation and hospitality training institutes in different cities.
Air Hostess Training Course:
Now in India also, most of the Air Hostess Training Institutes includes subjects in their course like:
- Aviation management,
- Cabin crew training,
- Airport management,
- Computerized ticket reservation system,
- Money changing,
- Car rental, passenger insurance,
- Airline customer service,
- Ground handling,
- flight dispatch,
- in-flight management,
- hospitality and catering
Training also include some other non academic skills development like grooming and personality development, effective communication, announcement, security awareness, first aid and swimming.
Also Read: Career After 12th In India
Courses to become Air Hostess:
There are numerous of Air hostess Institutes which provides 3-4 years undergraduate degree programmes to 6 month long certificate programmes for the interested applicants. Some are listed below:
- B.Sc Aviation & Hospitality Management
- B.Sc in Airhostess Training
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Diploma Courses in
- Air Hostess Training -2 year
- Aviation and Hospitality Management-2 year
- Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management-1 year
- Global Aviation and Hospitality Management-1 year
Certificate Course in
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser Training
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Night Rating
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- International Airlines and Travel Management
Courses should meet the terms of the following International standards:
- IATA/UFTAA International Travel & Tourism Training Program
- IATA/FIATA International Cargo Agent Training Program
- IATA Aviation Distance Learning program
An Air Hostess has possibility to be promoted to Senior Flight Attendant Post and then Head Attendant. Career as an Air Hostess would last for about 8 to 10 years, after that she could move on to ground responsibilities.
The ground responsibilities includes the employment of a Ground Hostess, Check Hostess, training of Air Hostess or work in the management level. One can also spread into any one of other section in the aviation industry.
If you find the above information about Air Hostess Salary in India helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates on Air Hostess Salary in India/ Cabin Crew Salary Package.