Air Hostess Salary In India
Air Hostess Salary In India is quite impressive and this is the reason career as an airhostess is the premium choice of females in India. Air Hostess Jobs carry a dazzling lifestyle and a pleasant and smiling work day.
You can read about Pay Scale of Cabin Crew for 2019 and other perks and benefits apart from Air Hostess Salary In India by going through below section of this page. So have a look!!!
You Should Know This:
In International Airlines, an airhostess earns starting salary of minimum Rs.60,000 to 100,000 along with non-monitory benefits like training, career development opportunities and pleasant work environment.
To grab further details about Air Hostess Salary in India, aspirants need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
Air Hostess Salary in India
Air Hostess Salary in India:
|Airline Company||Monthly Salary|
Cabin crew salary in India:
Here in this table we have provided Air Hostess Salary in India, have a look..!!
|Cabin Crew Salary of Jet Airways||30,345|
|Cabin Crew Salary of IndiGo||26,375|
|Cabin Crew Salary of Jet Airways||7,52,333|
Do You Know: How to Become a Cabin Crew
Salaries of Different Posts in Airline Company:
|Job Category||Annual Salary|
|Flight Attendant||Rs.480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Air Hostess||Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs.360,000 to 432,000|
Air Hostess Salary In India for Freshers and Experienced
As of now, an Airhostess working in international airlines gets high salary as compared to domestic airlines. In Domestic Airlines, Airhostess gets Rs.25, 000 – Rs.40, 000 initially and senior air-hostess gets Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 a month while foreign airlines pay more than Rs. 2-3 lakhs for senior airhostess.
Duties of Air Hostess:
The main work of Air Hostess is to welcoming the passengers and helps them finding their seats. If any passenger has some confusion or disturbance then it’s the duty of Air Hostess to solve his/ her confusion and make them feel comfortable.
- Making Important Announcements
- Welcoming passengers on board
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures
- Help them finding their seats
- Arrangement of hand baggage
Check Out: Commercial Pilot Salaries In India
Benefits & Perks for Air Hostess and Cabin Crews:
The Air Hostess Salary in India and Cabin Crews is quite impressive and along with this they get some other facilities and perks as per the norms of organization.
- Subsidized traveling (for family as well), including air tickets, car rental, accommodation, cruises
- Life Insurance
- 13-17 off days per month
- Retirement benefits
- Kit Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties
Eligibility Criteria for Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew:
- Candidates those who had completed 12th/ Graduation from any recognized university can apply for Air Hostess jobs in India.
- Individuals must lie in between 17-25 years of age.
- The minimum height required for girls is 155 cm and 164 cm for boys.
- Only unmarried and fair complexioned aspirants are eligible to apply for Air Hostess/ Cabin Crew vacancies in India.
Know Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
- Good communication skills
- Fitness (proved medically)
- Swimming skills
How to become an Air Hostess?
If you are dreaming to become an Airhostess then you must take training from an aviation/ hospitality academy. In India you will get numerous aviation and hospitality training institutes in different cities.
Air Hostess Training Course
Now in India also, most of the Air Hostess Training Institutes includes subjects in their course like:
- Aviation management,
- Cabin crew training,
- Airport management,
- Computerized ticket reservation system,
- Money changing,
- Car rental, passenger insurance,
- Airline customer service,
- Ground handling,
- flight dispatch,
- in-flight management,
- hospitality and catering
Training also include some other non academic skills development like grooming and personality development, effective communication, announcement, security awareness, first aid and swimming.
Also Read: Career After 12th In India
Courses to become Airhostess
There are numerous of Airhostess Institutes which provides 3-4 years undergraduate degree programmes to 6 month long certificate programmes for the interested applicants. Some are listed below:
- Sc Aviation & Hospitality Management
- Sc in Airhostess Training
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
Diploma Courses in
- Air Hostess Training -2 year
- Aviation and Hospitality Management-2 year
- Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management-1 year
- Global Aviation and Hospitality Management-1 year
Certificate Course in
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser Training
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Night Rating
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- International Airlines and Travel Management
Courses should meet the terms of the following International standards:
- IATA/UFTAA International Travel & Tourism Training Program
- IATA/FIATA International Cargo Agent Training Program
- IATA Aviation Distance Learning program
An Air Hostess has possibility to be promoted to Senior Flight Attendant Post and then Head Attendant. Career as an Air Hostess would last for about 8 to 10 years, after that she could move on to ground responsibilities.
The ground responsibilities includes the employment of a Ground Hostess, Check Hostess, training of airhostess or work in the management level. One can also spread into any one of other section in the aviation industry.
If you find the above information about Air Hostess Salary in India helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Air Hostess Salary in India/ Cabin Crew Salary Package.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section