APSET Hall Ticket 2018
APSET Hall Ticket 2018 is available now !!! To appear in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test which is scheduled to be held on 01/07/2018 candidates has to download AP State Eligibility Test Admit Card through this page.
Here below we have provided the direct link as well as the step by step procedure to download APSET Call Letter. APSET Hall Ticket 2018 is the mandatory document which the candidates have to carry while appearing in the examination.
AP State Eligibility Test 2018:
APSET 2018 is entrance examination which is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The main purpose of conducting the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is to recruit the candidates for the post of Assistant Professors or Lecturers.
Candidates will be able to download APSET Hall Ticket 2018 from below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APSET Hall Ticket
How to Download APSET Admit Card 2018:
Aspirants can download their AP State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2018 Hall Ticket by going through the given steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test which is apset.net.in
- After that you need to hit the link of “Login” mentioned at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then you are required to press the link of “Continue to Login” option
- Now you should enter the required details like email id, password and security pin.
- Then you have to press the link of Submit button and your Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Admit Card will be open on your computer screen.
- You can download the APSET 2018 Admit Card on your computer screen.
- And after that you can take printout of Andhra Pradesh SET Admit Card and bring it at the time of Exam.
APSET Exam Centers:
Documents to carry with APSET Admit Card 2018 at the time of Exam:
- College ID.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Passport Photographs.
- Employee ID.
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
APSET Exam Pattern 2018:
After downloading the Andhra Pradesh SET hall ticket, candidates should check the below stated exam pattern. Please have a look..!!
|Session||Paper||No. of questions||Marks awarded||Duration of the Test|
|First||I||Students should attempt 50 Questions out of 60||100||1¼ Hrs|
|Second||II||50 Questions (mandatory to attempt)||100||1¼ Hrs|
|Third||III||75 Questions (Attempting is mandatory)||150||2½ Hours|
Download Subject Wise: APSET Syllabus
Details Enlisted on AP SET 2018 Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Exam Participant.
- Category (Male/ Female).
- Gender (ST/ SC/ BC/ General).
- Date of Birth.
- Exam Conducting Board Name.
- Registration Number.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Examination Name.
- Examination Date and Timings.
- Exam Center Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Address of the Exam Center.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Photograph & Signature of the Applicant.
APSET 2018 Exam: 01/07/2018
You can download the APSET Hall Ticket 2018 by going through this page which is made by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about the APSET Exam Hall ticket you can check the above mentioned official link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APSET Notification||APSET Answer Key|
|APSET Result||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Write On Exam Paper Faster||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|