Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has issued an advertisement named as BECIL Recruitment. The authority is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies of Patient Care Manager/Coordinator.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for BECIL Job as per the official notice @ becil.com, can send their applications to the respective address. The last date for submission of applications for BECIL Recruitment 2019 is 31-12-2018.
Download BECIL Application form
Application format can be obtained from BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 or downloaded from official portal. You have to send the duly filled in application form along with further needed documents.
Candidates can easily apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019 with the help of intrusions mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BECIL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||25|
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||25|
Candidates, who are going to apply for BECIL Vacancies, they should have Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university.
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
To apply for Jobs in BECIL, candidate’s age should be as follows:
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC): Not more than 35 Yrs. on the date of joining
For Vacancies in BECIL, candidates have to pay non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
Selected candidates for BECIL Jobs, will get salary as mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Pay Band|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||Rs.18,462/-|
BECIL 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Vacancies will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Applying candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is becil.com
- On the home page candidates need to hit on “Careers” tab which is given at left side.
- Select ‘Vacancies’ link from new window.
- Then select “Applications are invited for empanelment of PCM and PCC for AIIMS hospital in Delhi/Jhajjar on contract basis” link and press on “View Details” link.
- Read all the instructions and information given on the BECIL Notification carefully.
- Then aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may obtained BECIL application format provided below in PDF file.
- Candidates need to fill BECIL Application Form with all the required and correct details by providing candidates name, father’s name, qualification details, address proof, experience, date of birth etc.
- Attach the photo copies of all the supporting documents and testimonials like qualification, experience, birth certificate, Address proof etc.
- At last, send the BECIL Application Form along with certificates, experience letter (if any) and attested testimonials and all other relevant documents to the address given below.
Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s
Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Last date for submission of application forms: 31-12-2018
Check Out Here: Rozgar Career India
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about BECIL Recruitment 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|