Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is amazing corporation to intern with! During BHEL Internship, you will undergo learning environment. In order to submit BHEL Summer Internship Application Form, you must be aware with Training Programme Details.
Are you eligible for BHEL Summer Training 2019?
One studying B. Tech (Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgy or Computer Science/IT stream) or in 4th or 6th semester are invited for BHEL Summer Internship under dedicated mentor.
How to get an internship at BHEL?
To register for BHEL Summer Training, one must fill training form available in their college and address it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre, Office. Besides this, one is required to submit amount of 500 INR per week for internship.
BHEL Internship 2019 Application Form must be submitted within time. Now, whole procedure for submission of BHEL Application Form is on this page customized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHEL Offers Internship From Various Branches:
- Computer Science/IT
Educational Qualification For BHEL Internship Form 2019:
BHEL Internship Eligibility Summer:
To apply for internship in BHEL 2019, you need to have Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and you should secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.
Age Limit For Internship In BHEL:
Those, who want to apply for BHEL summer internship and BHEL winter internship, their age should not be more than 27 years.
Procedure To Apply For Internship At BHEL:
You first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute. A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February.
Know Here: What is the full form of BHEL?
Do you know organization prior filing BHEL Internship Application Form 2019?
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is the power plant apparatus producer under Government of India.
- Their manufacturing factories are located in assorted cities across India, including Bangalore, Bhopal, Jagdishpur, Goindwal, Hyderbad, Jhansi, Ranipur, Ranipet, Rudrapur, Thirumayam, and Visakhapatna.
Recognize these facts about BHEL Internship Summer Programme 2019:
- This institute doesn’t entertain personal applications unless you have a strong contact in there.
- The whole process of hiring interns is subject to availability of mentors/guides and is not quite transparent.
- Students have to pay approximately 500 INR per week for the internship.
Fee Of BHEL Internship Form:
Candidates have to pay Fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the internship at BHEL Hyderabad, BHEL Haridwar internship, BHEL Bhopal internship, BHEL Banglore internship 2019 etc.
Grab Today: BHEL Recruitment
BHEL Internship Details:
- Students need to go through the official website of BHEL for all the information regarding selection and internship for ECE/EEE students in BHEL.
- Before applying online, one could go through the General Instruction and How to apply sections, and take a print out of sample online application form and read it cautiously.
- Fill up the BHEL internship 2019 application form and submit it online
- BHEL will inform you about the date of written test and venue though an email or post
Selection Procedure For Internship In BHEL:
- Candidates will be selected for BHEL internship for engineering students, on the basis of written exam performance conducted by BHEL.
- Written test will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude
- A list of students who cleared the written test is prepared, and the selected candidates are called for the interview.
- Final selection list is made by assigning a weight age of 75% for written test marks and 25% for interview marks.
- Candidates of SC/ OBC/ST category, who are not selected for the interview, will be regrouped for further consideration with their categories respectively.
- Selected candidates are required to work wherever they are initially posted for a period of four years after training unless transferred by the company.
What after applying for BHEL Summer Training Programme 2019?
There is no fixed interview process. Those appointed through contact do not undergo screening. Few of them get interviewed through telephone. On the other hand, some are asked just to provide a letter of recommendation by an employee of this corporation.
Sample questions which might be asked in the telephonic interview are:
- Which division of BHEL are you interested to work in?
- What products does BHEL deal with?
- How would working in that division help your career?
- What is the most interesting subject for you in your branch?
What during BHEL Internship Programme Summer 2019?
- Based on your stream, a specific division is allotted, you must visit specific mentor assigned.
- BHEL Training Programme can range from four to six weeks.
- During preceding days, you will meet people of division assigned.
- In the subsequent weeks, you will be given a project.
- At end of BHEL Summer Training, evaluation is made through project report.
Question asked during evaluation by HR department:
- What was your project about?
- Specifics about the project report
Read Out: BHEL Placement Papers with Answers
Word Of Advice From Ex-Interns 2019:
Under mentor guidance, you will learn a lot. He is the one who gives right guidance.
Conducive Environment For Learning
The mentors at most branches are very experienced and guide well in return.
Word of caution
Remember, working conditions are very rough. Don’t expect be sitting in an air-conditioned office if you become civil or mechanic engineer.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
To know more about BHEL Internship 2019, you need to visit the official link. You are advised to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHEL Syllabus||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||5 Reasons Behind Your Unemployment|
|BHEL Recruitment Through GATE||PSU Recruitment Through GATE|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|