Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card
From 12-12-2018 to 15-12-2018 (for Junior Clerk posts) and 18-12-2018 to 24-12-2018 (for other posts), Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Exam is going to be held by organization. For this, Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card will be released soon on its official website.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Hall Ticket is essential document for all the aspirants to appear in December examination. So, candidates who have applied for Junior Clerk or Assistant positions can download their Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2018 soon from this page.
What after Bihar Vidhan Sabha Result?
On the basis of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Results of examination, a merit list will be prepared by authority to shortlist candidates for further selection process that is personal Interview/ documents verification.
Only qualified candidates in written test will be eligible to appear in further process. To collect rest of details regarding Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2018 such as way to get call letter, exam pattern etc you need to read this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card
|Name of Exam||Assistant & Junior Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Bihar Vidhan Sabha|
|No of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Vacancy||101 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
Read Out Bharti Details: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Selection Process:
According to Bihar Vidhan Sabha Selection Process, initially candidates will have to qualify written test, consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Pattern:
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam will be of Written Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The Exam will be of 100 Question with 04 Mark each Question.
- The Question Paper will be in Hindi & English.
- The Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 01 Marks.
- The Question Paper will be as Follows –
General Studies: 40 Questions
General Science & Mathematics: 30 Questions
Mental Ability & Reasoning: 30 Questions
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mathematics||30||120|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||30||120|
Check Proper Guidelines to get Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card:
Those candidates who want to get Bihar Vidhan Sabha Hall Ticket need to follow below given simple steps.
- Visit to the official website of organization which is vidhansabha.bih.nic.in to download Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card
- Move your cursor towards menu bar and follow “Recruitment” link from home page.
- Afterwards a drop-down list will be appeared you need to press on suitable link.
- A new page will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to choose suitable link regarding Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Admit Card.
- Within few seconds a Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Hall Ticket Login page will be displayed in from of your computer screen asking some details.
- Enter your Application Number, date of birth and Captcha code for getting Bihar Vidhan Sabha Hall Ticket.
- Before pressing submit tab, take a preview of the complete details of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Admit Card.
- Then your Bihar Vidhan Sabha Dec Exam Admit Card will be displayed.
- Check Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Call Letter and then download it on your desktop screen.
- Take a printout of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card and bring it on scheduled date of the exam.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Dates:
|Posts Name/Advt. No.||Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card Dates|
|Junior Clerk (02/2018)||Exam Date: 12-12-2018 to 15-12-2018|
Admit Card Date: 01-12-2018 at 11:00 am
|Assistant; Research/ Reference Assistant|
Translator(English/Hindi) & Assistant Care Taker
|Exam Date: 18-12-2018 to 24-12-2018|
Admit Card Date: 05-12-2018 at 11:00 am
Get Here in Detail: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Syllabus
Required Documents along with Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card:
Contenders must carry below mentioned one of the ID proof along with the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card for the purpose of verification at the examination centre.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any Valid ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer
Contenders can now download their Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2018 – 2019 easily after going through the above details and official links. For more details subscribe our webpage through a valid email address.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Maths Formulas PDF||Logical Reasoning Test|
|English Grammar Quiz||ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी|
|Online Test Series||Latest Current Affairs|
|Bihar Jobs||Ayushman Mitra Bharti|