BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card
Bank of Baroda is going to release BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 on the official portal of BOB that is www.bankofbaroda.com Candidates who have planned to apply against BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment must download Bank of Baroda SO Hall Ticket with the help of this page.
Aspirants willing to submit online application form in order to appear for Bank of Baroda SO Exam till the last date that is 26-12-2018 can easily download BOB SO Call Letter either from the official portal or through the below official link.
Download Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
Aspirants are required to enter login details such as registration number and password to access Bank of Baroda SO Exam Admit Card. They are instructed to carry Bob SO Admit Card along with identity proof while entering the examination hall.
To grab rest information about BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 or to attain proper procedure to retrieve Bob SO Admit Card, he/she must have a look on this page which is well designed by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card
How to Download Bank of Baroda SO Admit Card?
Candidates can download their Bob SO Call Letter by going through the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Bank of Baroda which is www.bankofbaroda.com
- After that you may select “Career” tab which is available on the home page.
- Next, you may have to select the “Current Opportunity” tab.
- Choose “BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019” link.
- A BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card login page will be appeared on your screen and you have to enter the details like registration Number and password.
- Then you should press the login button and your BOB Specialist Officer Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You can download BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card on your desktop.
- At last, you have to take printout of BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card for future use.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
BOB Specialist Officer Exam Pattern:
- The Total number of questions to be asked will be 200
- The total time duration for BOB specialist officer exam is 02 hours
- To know the exact weightage of each relevant subject, candidates need to go through BOB SO Exam Pattern provided here.
|Name of Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Marks|
Download PDF For BOB Specialist Officer (SO): Bank of Baroda Syllabus
Candidates who obtain a minimum score in BOB SO Online Exam will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Shortlisted candidates for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI on the basis of number of vacancies, cut-off and total marks obtained by candidates in the online test will be decided by BOB Recruitment authority.
He/she must have minimum qualifying marks for GD/PI that is 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category. Candidates who qualify in all the selection rounds i.e. Online Examination and/or GD and/or PI and appearing high in the merit is going to be selected for further allotment process.
|Starting date to fill Bob so application form 2019||05.12.2018|
|Last date to apply for BOB SO recruitment||26-12-2018|
|Date of Bob so exam (written test)||Updating Soon|
|Date to download Bank of Baroda admit card||Available Soon|
For other updates on BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019, candidates are suggested to go through the official website of bank of Baroda. To get other information related to your careers, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank of Baroda Salaries|
|Bank of Baroda SO Result||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Bank of Baroda PO Salary||BOB Specialist Officer Admit Card|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|