Newest advertisement has published by Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany against BSIP Recruitment to fill up Technical Assistant (Grade A & Grade D) Posts. Applications are invited from passionate and capable candidates for these posts. Interested candidates can apply for BSIP Recruitment 2017 after getting details from this web portal.
Candidates may obtain eligibility criteria details for Birbal Sahni Institute of Paleobotany recruitment from here. You may submit the application form on or before the last date that is 25/10/2017. To check more details about BSIP Recruitment 2018, candidates must scroll down this page which is well structured by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BSIP Vacancies & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Positions/ Group||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Technical Assistant ‘A’ – Group I
|03||High School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Technical Assistant ‘D’ – Group II||04|
1st class B.Sc. or recognized equivalent qualification or recognized equivalent qualification OR 1st class Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent qualification.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation for BSIP Jobs:
Age of the applying contenders should be as per age criteria that is should not more than 28 years of age. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the norms of organization for reserved communities’ candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Of Scale|
|Technical Assistant ‘A’ – Group I||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- per month|
|Technical Assistant ‘D’ – Group II||Rs.5200- 20200 + GP Rs.2800/- per month|
Application Fees for BSIP Vacancy:
Candidates who are interested to apply for this vacancy they are required to pay Rs. 100/- in favour of the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow through DEMAND DRAFT ONLY drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Lucknow. For SC/ST/PH candidates, there is no application fee.
The selection panel will conduct an Interview and/or test for the appointment of talented and deserving candidates on above said posts.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Process to fill BSIP Application Form:
- The first and foremost step of applying is to go through the official portal of organization i.e. bsip.res.in
- Then hit on “careers” tab which is given in the menu bar of the top of home page.
- Thereafter, press on “Applications are invited for three Technical Assistant-A (1-SC, 1-ST, 1-PH) and four Technical Assistant – D (1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC, 1-ST) Last Date : 25.10.2017]” link from the available notification.
- Now read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill the fill the correct details in application form in prescribed manner including all the details.
- Attach your documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the post of…….”
- At last, send the filled in form to below address.
TO THE REGISTRAR,
BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES,
53 UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, U P (INDIA)
Get PDF-> BSIP Recruitment
Closing date of Applying: 25/10/2017
Candidates must check out Official Link in order to get more details regarding BSIP Recruitment 2017-2018. Candidates are advised to keep visit through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time to get latest and timely updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Jobs In UP||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|