CMAT Exam Pattern
With the help of CMAT Exam Pattern, candidates can check significant details like CMAT Test Duration, Pattern, marking Scheme, number of questions, mode of examination and weightage of each subject. Check complete CMAT paper Pattern from here.
All India Council For Technical Education conducts CMAT Examination, national level entrance examination to provide admission in management courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. offered by the various management colleges in India.
CMAT Exam Pattern & Marking Details
Common Management Admission Test is a computer-based online entrance exam. CMAT Exam Pattern 2019 comprises four sections – Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
Contenders are required to solve 100 questions of 400 marks where each correct answer is of 4 marks and 1 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers
Applicants who want to grab more details about the CMAT Exam Pattern 2019 must go through this page which is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CMAT Exam Pattern
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- Common Management Admission Test is a computer-based online entrance exam conducted by AICTE.
- CMAT 2019 held in single session to get admission in management courses.
- Exam Pattern Of CMAT comprises four sections and each have 25 questions.
- Contenders have to solve 100 questions within 180 minutes.
- There will be four options for each question and you have to choose 1 correct answer.
- While there is no time limit for any section, it will be a safe bet to spend around an hour on each section.
|S.No.||Sections||Number of questions||Total marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT Exam Paper Pattern Details:
|Mode||Computer based online test|
|Number of Sections|
|Sections||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension & General Awareness|
|Number of Questions||100(Every section has 25 questions)|
|Duration of the Test||180 minutes (3 hrs.)|
Every question carries 4 marks. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted
Download from Here: CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
CMAT Marking Scheme:
AICTE has defined the CMAT Marking scheme also and there will be 4 marks provided for each correct answer. -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking. The scores of candidates will be calculated as per CMAT marking scheme.
|For correct answer||+4|
|For incorrect answer||-1|
|Marks for unattempted questions||0|
Download With Solutions: CMAT Sample Papers
CMAT Mock Test 2019:
According to the AICTE, mock test can help you to understand the exam pattern also. CMAT Mock Test can help you to understand the pattern of online test and navigation functionalities also. Before appearing in CMAT Exam, you can appear in mock test through online mode for the better preparation of the examination within limited period.
CMAT Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2019:
Appearing contenders in Common Management Admission Test are required to check CMAT Exam Pattern And Syllabus and do preparation of the examination accordingly. CMAT Syllabus can help you to know about Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension & General Awareness topics deeply.
To get admission in such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc. courses, you have to cover all topics to be very carefully to secure good marks according to the cut off marks. With the help of syllabus you can understand the topics mentioned under above said topics. To grab more details, you need to press the mentioned link of syllabus.
CMAT Exam Instructions
- At the time of examination each candidate will be assigned computer system and provided a plain sheet and pen to do rough work.
- Aspirants are advised to go through trial test carefully to familiarize with the screens, layout, and navigation of the particular system
- Rough work will be done only on plain sheet not on any other paper/sheet
- Nothing else will be allowed inside the CMAT testing room accepts admit card
- Once test will over, candidates have to leave sheet and pen at the desk, no candidates will be allowed to carry paper out the premises.
- No breaks will be given during the test
Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019 has been presented at the above section for the comfort of the contenders and we hope you are satisfied with it. If you have any query, you may leave comment in below mentioned comment box. Our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it and provide you satisfactory answer as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CMAT Registration||MBA Entrance Exam|
|CMAT Eligibility Criteria||CMAT Result|
|CMAT Admit Card||CMAT Colleges List|
|CMAT Answer Key||CMAT Login|