Coal India Limited Recruitment
Coal India Limited is inviting online applications for 560 Management Trainee vacancies based on GATE-2023 in various technical disciplines. Engineering graduates who are interested in Coal India Limited Recruitment can apply online before 12-10-2023. Get Here CIL Recruitment Notification PDF about CIL 560 Vacancy and apply online now.
Important Notice – ‘Coal India Limited Recruitment 2024’ – CIL intends to recruit management trainees (Engineering Graduates) based on GATE – 2024 score in various technical disciplines, subject to availability of vacancies. Details advertisement will be available in year 2024.
Press Here for CIL Recruitment Notice 2024 – Official Link
Coal India Recruitment 2023 Highlight –
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Coal India Vacancy||560 Post|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 5000- 160000/- (E-2 Grade)|
|Last Date||12th Oct 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Coal India Limited Recruitment
CIL Vacancies Details
Post Name – Management Trainee in E-2 Grade
|Discipline (Post Code)||Total Vacancies||Gate Paper Code|
CIL Vacancy 2023 according to category
|Discipline||General||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancy|
Required Educational Qualification for CIL Recruitment
|Mining||Minimum 60% marks in Degree in Mining Engineering|
|Civil||Minimum 60% marks in Degree in the Civil Engineering|
|Geology||Minimum 60% marks in M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology /|
Geophysics or Applied Geophysics
Above mentioned degree should be completed from any University/Institute recognized by authority in India and also a regular full-time course. Also, Individuals doing Civil with Architecture or Structural Engineering or any other combination with civil engineering are not eligible to apply for Civil Discipline.
Age Limit for Coal India Limited Recruitment
For General and EWS, the maximum age is 30 years as on 31st August 2023. Also, there will be category-wise age relaxation as
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities
- General (UR) -10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
- Candidates, domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines – 05 Years.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) category candidates is as per extant Government of India guidelines.
Coal India Recruitment for Selection Procedure
Firstly, individuals must have appeared for GATE-2023 Exam. Based on the score obtained in GATE-2023 exam, individuals will be shortlisted according to discipline and category in the ratio 1:3 for further selection. Then the selected individuals have to appear for Document Verification and Initial Medical Examination (IME) for final selection.
Press Here – Sarkari Naukri 2023
Application Fee for Coal India Limited Job
Individuals have to non-refundable application fees through online mode.
|UR / OBC / EWS||1180 /-|
|SC /ST/ PWD/Employee of CIL||Nil /-|
Documents Required to Upload
- Recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable and marksheet of minimum eligible qualification.
- Caste certificates
Pay Scale for Coal India Recruitment
Selected individuals will get Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000 at initial Basic of Rs. 50,000 per month during training period. After successfully completing the training period, individuals will get pay according to E-3 Grade in scale of Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000 at initial Basic of Rs. 60,000 with probation for 1 years. Other allowances will be given to individuals according to the posts.
Guidelines to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment
Candidates can apply for Coal India Recruitment 2023 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.coalindia.in
- Now you need to hit on “Career With CIL” link, available at the mid of home page.
- From the next page select and hit “Jobs at Coal India” link, available at the left side of page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “Recruitment of Management Trainee on the basis of GATE-2023 Score” link related to Coal India Limited Notification.
- Not hit on “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of Management Trainee based on GATE-2023 Score” link and read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Login Portal for filling Application Form” link related to Coal India Limited Apply Online.
- Now you should fill Coal India Limited Online Application form in correct manner, submit the asked documents, pay application fee and then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, you should take a print out of filled CIL application form for future use.
Press Here – Coal India Limited Official Website
Press Here – CIL Notification English
Press Here – CIL Recruitment Notification Hindi
Press Here – CIL Apply Online Link
CIL Recruitment Important Date
|Last date to apply||12-10-2023 (18:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||12-10-2023 (18:00 PM)|
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of Coal India Limited Recruitment 2023. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.