Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment
Are you looking for Government Sector jobs??? If yes, then you are on correct place. A latest Government jobs Notification has been promulgated named Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment. Online applications are invited for filling up 43 vacant posts of Supervisor (Technical Operations) at S-1 level. Candidates find they eligible and capable for Currency Note Press Nashik Vacancy must apply before the closing date of submission of online application form that is 31/05/2017. Candidates can get entire details in concern of Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down the page.
Highlights of this Page:
|Vacancy Information||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age restrictions||Application Fee|
|Salary Details||Selection Criteria|
|Currency Note Press Nashik Online Exam Pattern||Exam Centers|
|Steps to apply for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment||Significant Dates|
Currency Note Press Nashik is a Unit of Security Printing And Minting Corporation Of India Ltd, Mini-Ratna Category –I CPSE, the organization wants to hire candidates on the vacant posts. So the candidates willing for Jobs in Government Sector may fill application form against to cnpnashik.spmcil.com Career. Aspirants can get rest details regarding Currency Note Press Nashik Job on this single page, which is well settled by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment
Currency Note Press Nashik Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: Supervisor (Technical) at S-1 level
- Number of vacancies is as following:
|Projected Vacancies||Reservation Status|
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
Operations – Printing)
Operations – Mechanical)
Operations – Electronics)
Required Qualification for Currency Note Press Nashik Job:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Currency Note Press Nashik Career, they must have Diploma/B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream or its equivalent form recognized University or institution with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Applier’s age should not be less than 18 Years and maximum age of candidates must be 30 years as on 31/05/2017.
Relaxation will be given to reserved category’s candidates as mentioned below:
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age|
|Schedule Cast /Schedule Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Class||03 Years|
|Person With Disability||10 Years (Gen/ OBC) & 15 Years (SC/ST)|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially|
separated who are not re-married
|Candidates domiciled in the state of|
Jammu and Kashmir
|Departmental candidates||Up to 40 Years (in case of SC/ST 45 years)|
Selected candidates will get Rs. 12300- 25400/- every month as monthly salary. Allowances and other benefits will also be given to the candidates with salary.
Download PDF: Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment Notification
- Contenders have to pay Rs. 400/- as examination charges. The amount should be deposited through online payment only for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2018.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman are exempted from payment of application fees.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of online examination, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates. Candidates, who will qualify the examination, will be eligible to attend further process of selection.
Currency Note Press Nashik Exam Pattern:
- Online exam will be objective type.
- Total marks of examination will be 240.
- There will be not negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Time duration of examination will be 02 hours.
Supervisor(Technical)- All Trades
|Sr.No||Name of Test||No. of|
|1.||Logical Reasoning||40||40||02 Hours|
|4.||Professional knowledge (common for|
Electronics & Civil Eng. etc.)- Basic
Mathematics, Basic Physics and Basic
Chemistry common subjects of first
year Diploma course)
START Practice With Latest Bank Preparation Quiz
Currency Note Press Nashik Exam Centers:
The online examination will be organized at the following centers:
- Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane 6)
- New Delhi-NCR
How to Apply for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to apply for Currency Note Press Nashik jobs, they must follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Currency Note Press Nashik that is cnpnashik.spmcil.com.
- Now you have to hit on “Openings” at the drop down of Job Opportunity visible at the top of Home page.
- On the next page, you must hit on “View Details” link of Recruitment of Supervisor (Technical) at S-1 Level in various disciplines area.
- You will get a PDF format, in which you can check all the details related to the recruitment, you should read it carefully before applying.
- After reading the notification if you satisfy all the abilities required for job then you should press “Hit Here to Apply Online” link available at the previous page.
- You need to enter your “Registration Number” & “Password” in respective blanks and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and upload scanned images of documents and select “Submit” button for final selection.
- At last you need to take a print out of application form for future references.
|Closing Date for Registration of Application||31/05/2017|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details|
|Last date for Printing Application||15/06/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||31/05/2017|
|Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment Exam Date||In the month of July/August|
Candidates are suggested to visit the official website of organization to get rest details regarding Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to have latest updates. You may ask your queries related to this page, we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|