DME AP Recruitment
Government Of Andhra Pradesh, Directorate of Medical Education has announced a latest job vacancy notification titled as DME AP Recruitment. Online Application forms are invited from aspirants to fill up the vacant positions of Assistant Professor.
As per the DME Assistant Professor Jobs Recruitment, organization has announced that 280 vacancies to be filled by willing and eligible aspirants. Aspirants who possess all the eligibility norms that are stated below can apply for DME AP Vacancy 2018 from 31-10-2018 onwards.
DME AP 280 Recruitment Last Date:
Contenders who are going to apply for DME AP Recruitment 2018 need to submit their online application till the last date that is 12-11-2018 up to 05:00 pm. After that, you need to send the hard copy of it along with essential documents up to 15-11-2018 till 05:00 pm.
No DME AP Recruitment application will be entertained after the closing date. To know more information about DME AP Recruitment 2018, aspirants are advised to go through this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DME AP Recruitment
DME AP Vacancies:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No of DME Assistant Professor Vacancy: 280
Eligibility Criteria for DME AP Jobs:
Aspirants who are applying for DME Assistant Professor Recruitment must possess post MD/MS in respective disciplines from a recognized institute or university.
Find Out, More: Post Graduate Jobs
Gen/ UR Candidates should not be more than 42 years in age as per norms. Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization to apply for DME AP Recruitment 2018.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) in Age:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Mode of hiring for DME AP Vacancy:
As stated in the Directorate of Medical Education Recruitment, selection panel will hire aspirants on the basis of their performance in written test and interview round. Shortlisted aspirants in the written test will be called for further process that is interview. Aspirants have to perform well to get recruited for DME AP Recruitment.
DME AP Salary Details:
As per the official notification of DME Recruitment, Aspirants who will be selected for DME Assistant Professor Jobs will get good amount of remuneration of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 and also liable for perks, allowances and others benefits as per the norms of the organization
Procedure to fill DME AP Application Form:
- First of all you need to visit official web portal of the organization that is dme.ap.nic.in to apply for DME AP Recruitment 2018
- From home page you have to press on “Direct Recruitment of Assistant Professors – 2018” link to view DME AP Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Hit on “Notification” from new page and DME AP Notification PDF file will appear on your computer screen.
- You have to read DME AP Advertisement very carefully.
- After reading DME Assistant Professor Recruitment Advertisement PDF file, candidates have to hit “Apply Online ” tab
- DME AP Online Application form will appear on your computer screen, you have to fill all the required details.
- Upload scanned documents and passport size photograph along with DME AP Application Form
- At last you can go through the filled DME AP Online Form and finally hit the submit button.
- Then you have to take a print out of the DME AP Application form and attach all the documents mentioned below and send it to address given here.
To the Director of Medical Education,
Old Government General Hospital,
Pin Code: 520 003
DME AP Recruitment Dates:
|Events||DME AP Recruitment Dates|
|Starting Date to DME AP Recruitment Apply Online||31-10-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12-11-2018 05:00 PM|
|Submission of Printout of filled in application form|
along with Xerox copies of certificates
|15-11-2018 05:00 PM|
|Display of tentative merit list||27-11-2018|
|Display of final merit list Original certificate verification & Counseling||30-11-2018|
|Original certificate verification & DME AP Recruitment Counseling||03-12-2018|
Check Out More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
- S.C certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate. ( Proof of local candidates)
- Marks lists of Post graduation (MD / MS / Mch / DM / DNB / MDS / M.Sc) Applications without mark list will not be considered the mandatory document
- Copy of Degree Certificates 1. MBBS 2. Post-graduation MD / MS / MDS / DNB 3. Super Specialty DM / M.Ch / DNB 4. Others M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Certificates.
- Registration of PG / Super-specialty / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Service certificate (contract) – Doctors who are working on contract service with Govt. should produce service certificate.
- Service Certificate (in service) Doctors who are working as Civil Asst. Surgeons in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. (i.e. DPH / APVVP )
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
- R. completion certificate.
Get Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
Aspirants who want to grasp more detail about DME Recruitment 2018 – 2019 are advised to visit Official Link of the Directorate of Medical Education.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Reasons behind Success and Money||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|