FMGE Admit Card
National Board of Examinations is going to release FMGE Admit Card for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. Candidates who are going to participate in the FMGE Exam can check the NBE FMGE Hall Ticket Download Link Active Dates from here.
Foreign Medical Graduate Examination Admit card is going to be issued on the official website of National Board of Examinations that is nbe.edu.in. Candidates have to enter their Registration Id and password to download the NBE NEET MDS Admit Card.
FMGE Hall Ticket Download Dates
FMGE Exam is going to be conducted by National Board of Examinations on 14-12-2018. Candidates who clear this exam will get provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
Candidates can get more information about the Download Link Active Dates for FMGE Admit Card 2019 by going through this page which is well developed by expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
FMGE Admit Card 2019
How to download the FMGE Admit Card?
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website of National Board of Examinations that is nbe.edu.in.
- From the homepage of the website, select the Tab “FMGE”
- In the middle of the page you will see “Important Announcement” Section.
- From that section, select the link related to “FMGE Admit Card 2019”
- Now enter your Registration ID and Password to download the FMGE Hall Ticket.
- Your FMGE online Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
- After downloading FMGE admit card, paste your latest passport size photograph on the admit card of FMGE 2018.
Details given on FMGE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Time and Exam Date & Timings
- Date of Examination
- Candidate’s Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender, Category, Sub-Category and Address
- Medium for the question paper
- Exam Center Number and Address
- Candidate’s Signature
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Specifications of the photograph
After downloading the FMGE Admit Card 2019, candidates have to paste their photograph of minimum 35X45 mm covering 75% of face and head of the candidate. At the bottom of the photo, name and date of taking photograph should be mentioned. The background should be in a white/ very light colored and the photograph should be printed on printed on a high quality paper.
Must Read: Students Generally Do These Mistakes In Exam
FMGE Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the FMGE exam pattern in this section.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total of 300 questions will be asked.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Attempts: There is no limit to appear in the exam.
Candidates can download the FMGE Admit Card 2019 from the above given official links. For more information, stay connected to this page. If you have any query about above mentioned details, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Medical Entrance Exam||How To Find Study Material Online|
|Career Option in Medical||List of Paramedical Courses|
|Student Success Strategies||How To Study While Doing Job|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||Skills That Will Let You Get Ahead At Work|