GEER Foundation Recruitment
Gujarat Ecological Education & Research is conducting Walk-in interview for 16 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Technical Assistant (TA) jobs. To apply for GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018–2019, interested candidates must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
Willing candidates are hereby informed that the walk-in interview is going to be conducted on 29-10-2018 and 30-10-2018. Make sure, he/she satisfies all eligibility conditions such as prescribed qualification, age limit etc. before appearing for walk-in interview.
Attend Walk-Ins For GEER Foundation JRF/TA Vacancies 2018
Candidates are advised to report at the below mentioned venue along with covering letter indicating post applied for, latest CV & Photograph, all original certificates/documents for verification.
To get detailed information about GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018, candidates must have a look at the below content of this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com where information is provided in most easy and understandable way.
GEER Foundation Recruitment
GEER Foundation vacancy details and qualifications for Junior Research Fellow jobs:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies||Required qualification|
|JRF (Flora)||02||Min. 60% in M.Sc. from recognized university|
|TA (Flora)||03||M.Sc OR B.Sc. with Min. 55% from recognized university|
|JRF (Envi. Para.)||01||Min.60% from recognized university|
|TA (Envi. Para./ Microbiology)||02||M.Sc OR B.Sc. with Min. 55% from recognized university|
|JRF (Fauna)||02||Min. 60% in M.Sc. from recognized university|
|TA (Fauna/ Entomofauna)||04||M.Sc OR B.Sc. with Min. 55% from recognized university|
|JRF (Socioeconomics)||04||Min. 60% from recognized university|
|TA (Socioeconomics)||01||MSW/MRS OR BSW/BRS with Min. 55% from recognized university|
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Age criteria for Gujarat government Jobs:
The maximum age for candidates applying for GEER Foundation jobs should not exceed 30 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.14,000 + 15% HRA
- Technical Assistant (TA): Rs.8,000 + 15% HRA
Mode of selection:
The selection committee is going to hire candidates on the basis of walk-in interview which is going to be held on 29-10-2018 and 30-10-2018 at 09:45 am onwards.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to apply for GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who are applying for Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Recruitment have to go through certain steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.geerfoundation.gujarat.gov.in
- Now, you need to move your cursor towards “Advertisements” section and press the link regarding “advertisement for walk-in interview in Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Foundation , Gandhi nagar” to get detailed information.
- As soon as you hit on the above link, complete details in the form of PDF file for Technical Assistant Jobs will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are eligible for GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018 then you can prepare the application form and attach all the required documents.
- At last, eligible candidates are required to reach the below mentioned venue along with all documents/testimonials at the specified date and time.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Important Dates of GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the posts||Walk-in interview date & time|
|JRF (Flora)||29-10-2018 at 09:45 am|
|JRF (Envi. Para.)|
|TA (Envi. Para./ Microbiology)|
|JRF (Fauna)||30-10-2018 at 09:45 am|
|TA (Fauna/ Entomofauna)|
Gujarat Ecological Education & Research (Geer) Foundation
Gandhinagar Indroda Nature Park, P.O. Sector-7
Gandhinagar 382 007, GUJARAT
Find Here Latest: Gujarat Jobs
Candidates are advised to go through the official link of the website on regular basis if they want more updates on GEER Foundation Recruitment 2018, If you have any query related to this page, comment us in the below section and stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|