Aspiration to get Jobs in Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board, then apply now for GWSSB Recruitment from this page and grab available 105 Additional Asst Engineer (Civil/Mech) Job.
Board is inviting online applications from eligible aspirants for filling up available 105 Vacancies. Candidates, who wish to make their career with this board, can apply for GWSSB Recruitment 2018 before 11-04-2018.
GWSSB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Last Date To Apply Online||11-04-2018|
|End date To Pay Fee||13-04-2018|
For GWSSB Recruitment 2018-19, Commission has all set to conduct exam and interview process. Before going to apply, must read complete information related to Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board Recruitment.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|24/03/2018||GWSSB Recruitment||GWSSB Additional Asst Engineer (Civil/ Mech)- 105||B.Tech||11/04/2018||See Notification|
For more information about GWSSB 105 Additional Asst Engineer Recruitment, you need to check beneath section of this page which is written for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To submit GWSSB Online Application Form, you need to follow below listed guidelines.
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): 83 Posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Mech): 22 Posts
Applicants, who’re going to apply for GWSSB Advertisement, must hold a degree in concerned field from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Limit of Age for GWSSB Vacancy:
- Applying contender’s age for GWSSB 105 Recruitmentshould not more than 33 years.
- Relaxation criteria for Additional Asst Engineer Vacancies will be decided as per norms of Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board
Job appliers, who’ll be selected for available 105 GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mec) Recruitment, will accept remuneration ofRs. 39,900-1,26,600/-per month.
- Categorization of applying contenders for GWSSB Additional Asst Engineer Recruitment will be purely based on their performance in test and interview.
- Applicants, who’ll qualify the Prelims Exam, are only eligible to appear in interview session for GWSSB Jobs which will be held on stipulated date.
Read Also: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to Apply Online For GWSSB 2018 Recruitment?
Applicants are required to follow below given steps to apply against GWSSB Additional Asst Engineer (Civil/Mech) Recruitment.
- Firstly, go to official site of Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board that is www.gwssb.gujarat.gov.in / ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that, hit on ‘Online Application >> Apply’ link i.e. visible at menu bar and select “GWSSB” link from “Select Advertisement by Department” section.
- After that, read GWSSB Notification very carefully and press on “Apply” link.
- Enter required details in online GWSSB Application Form
- Upload recent photograph and signature and Pay application fee.
- Now, hit on “submit” button for submission of application form.
- At last, take hard copy of filled in application form for further reference.
To get more details regarding GWSSB Recruitment 2018-19, contender can visit itsofficial linkwhich is provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Thank You…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Gujarat Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|