Latest jobs notification has been advertised by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited titled as HAL Recruitment. Self-Motivated and goal oriented Indian citizens are required by Institution for filling up 561 ITI Trade Apprentices positions.
Aspirants who wish to make their career with this organization and hold Degree in related field can apply for HAL Jobs by filling and submitting online application form as on or before the closing date that is 15-05-2019.
HAL Diploma Technician Recruitment:
Job seekers who are looking for Government Jobs and possess required eligibility criteria this is the good opportunity for all of them. So, apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute traffic on official website.
Candidates can get other important details regarding HAL Recruitment 2019, are advised to go through this page which is well prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|No of HAL Vacancy
|Welder (Gas & Electric)
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|Sheet Metal Worker
Applying candidates should have ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT. Female candidates are not eligible for the following trades: Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist (Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder (Gas & Electric)
HAL Age Restrictions:
Maximum age of applying aspirants for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment should be as per norms of organization. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates mentioned as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
The reservation for engagement of Apprentices will be admissible as per The Apprenticeship Act 1961.
HAL Selection Process:
Final assortment of aspirants for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in Test followed by Document verification. So, contenders have to convince the members of selection panel with their performance to get selected for HAL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Recruited aspirants for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancy will get Basic Pay + Personal Pay (Rs.16820/-) along with other benefits as monthly income from the organization.
- Dearness Allowance (revised quarterly) on the Basic Pay +Personal Pay;
- House Rent Allowance (when Company Quarter is not provided);
- Special Allowance @ 5% of the Basic Pay + Personal Pay;
- Washing Allowance @ Rs. 75 pm
How to Fill HAL Online Application Form?
- Log in to official website of organization to apply for HAL Job Vacancy that is www.hal-india.com to apply for HAL Jobs 2019
- On the homepage candidates required to hit on “Careers at HAL” link from the top of the page for HAL Apprentices Recruitment.
- Then, a new page will open up, you need to press on “Hit here to download 1034_CareerPDF1_ITI Adv 2019-20.pdf” link.
- Read the HAL Advertisement and conditions provided in it cautiously
- After reading HAL Notification go back to previous page and press on suitable link to apply online.
- At last, fill HAL Online Application Form with true details in correct manner.
- Upload digital images of photograph as well as signature and submit HAL Application Form by pressing on “Submit” button
- Take a print out of submitted HAL Online Form for future use.
- Starting Date of HAL Online Application Form: 25-04-2019
- Last Date of HAL Application: 15-05-2019
To know more about HAL Recruitment 2019, you need to visit the official website. Dear aspirants you are requested to stay in touch with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State
|More Government Jobs
|How to Find a Job Online
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization
|Latest Jobs For Freshers
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail
|Employment News- New Updates
|Latest Walkin Jobs