Individuals, who are interested in the 1054 vacancies of Security Assistant/Executive of Intelligence Bureau (Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India), can now fill the application form for IB Recruitment 2018 before 10-11-2018.
Before applying for the IB SA Vacancies, candidates must first go through the IB Notification and check their eligibility for the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment. Also, candidates must submit only one application at a time, as multiple submission will results in cancellation of applications altogether.
Apply Now For IB Recruitment 2018
The organization is going to hire eligible individuals for Intelligence Bureau Vacancies on the basis of written test (MCQ and Descriptive) and Personal interview rounds. After reading the IB Job Notification, individuals can fill the IB Recruitment Form by hitting on the direct link that is present below.
Candidates can now apply for the IB Security Assistant Recruitment/IB Executive Recruitment by going through the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IB Job Vacancies
Name of post: Security Assistant/Executive
|Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau/Centre of Examination||Total IB Vacancy|
Find Here: More Defence Jobs
Required Education Qualification for IB Jobs
Those who are interested to apply for the Intelligence Bureau SA Vacancies must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education. Also individuals must have the knowledge of the local language /dialects to apply for Intelligence Bureau Job Vacancy.
Check From Here, More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau job vacancies
Candidates who are below the age of 27 years are eligible to apply for the Intelligence Bureau Vacancy. However there will be relaxation of 5 years for the SWC/ST and 03 years relaxation for OBC candidates.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Application Fee
Individuals who belong to General and OBC category (Only male candidates) have to pay a sum of Rs. 50 as IB Recruitment application fee through online or offline mode after a gap of one working day from the date of registration.
- Offline Payment: Individuals have to take a printout of Challan form & deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Online Payment: The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India, including Rupay Card or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option.
IB Recruitment Procedure
The selection of the applying individuals in IB Recruitment Process is depending on 3 tiers. The first tier is of Written Exam of Objective type MCQs. The second tier will be descriptive type & the third and last tier includes Interview/Personality test.
Scheme Of Examination for IB Job Vacancy is as follows–
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier-I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:|
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks-20)||Descriptive type:|
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of|
Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
Get Here Detailed: IB Syllabus
Selected candidates in the IB Recruitment Process will be getting pay scale as Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.].
Procedure to apply for IB Recruitment:
Candidates are required to follow these necessary steps while applying for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Process –
- The very first step is to login to the official web portal of the Organization i.e. mha.gov.in to get the Intelligence Bureau Job Notification.
- Further on the home page, look for “Online applications for the post of Security Assistant (Exe) in IB” which is present in the “what New” section.
- You will get directed to a new web page.
- Now hit the “Hit here to view detailed advertisement” link to get the Intelligence Bureau Notification.
- Check the IB Recruitment Notification and find whether you are eligible to apply for the Security Assistant/Executive Post or not.
- Now revisit the earlier website and hit on the “Proceed” link to get the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Online Application Form.
- Fill the asked details about personal, academic & other in Intelligence Bureau Application Form correctly.
- Upload your photograph, signature and other required documents in the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Form.
- Pay the applicable fee and then submit the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Application Form.
- At last download the filled Intelligence Bureau Job Application Form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
Important Dates for IB Vacancies
|Commencement of online IB Job Application Form||20-10-2018|
|Last Date of receiving online IB Recruitment Application Form||10-11-2018 [23:59 hrs.]|
|Last Date of depositing IB Application Form fee||13-11-2018 [till closing of banking hours]|
Candidates can gather more details about the IB Recruitment 2018 by logging ion to the official web portal of the Ministry of Home Affairs. You are also suggested to keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates about Intelligence Bureau Jobs and all other recruitment updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Police Jobs||IB ACIO Syllabus|
|IB ACIO Previous Year Question Paper||IB Admit Card|
|Tips to Become a CBI Officer||More Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|IB ACIO Previous Year Question Paper||IB Exam Pattern|