Ex-ITI (NCVT) candidates are invited to participate in IDEMI Recruitment for Trade Apprenticeship Training at Mumbai for the session 2018-19. Candidates can apply for 29 IDEMI Trade Apprentice Vacancies on or before the closing date which is 15-09-2018.
Aspirants participating in IDEMI Recruitment 2018 can register online for apprenticeship through Government of India Apprenticeship Portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) by following the proper guidelines given in the below section.
IDEMI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The IDEMI Apprenticeship Training will be executed for one or two years in the Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai. It must be noted that Female candidates cannot apply for the Apprentice Trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and Electrician.
Scroll down this complete page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to gather more informative details about IDEMI Recruitment 2018. Have a look below and apply soon for IDEMI Apprentice Jobs 2018.
IDEMI Vacancy 2018:
|Post/ Trade Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Programming & System Administration Assistant||10|
|Tool & Die Making||02|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||01|
|IT & ESM||01|
- Aspirants applying for IDEMI Apprenticeship Recruitment 2018 must have passed ITI scoring at least 50% marks in respective Trades as mentioned above.
- Must satisfy the Minimum Physical Standards as prescribed in the Apprenticeship Rule 1992.
- Candidates, who have already undergone or currently undergoing apprenticeship are not eligible to apply.
Find More Latest: ITI Jobs
The monthly stipend for the eligible contenders selected through IDEMI Recruitment will be determined as per the Government Norms for Apprenticeship Act.
Mode of Selection:
In context to Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments Recruitment 2018, selection of the applicants for IDEMI Jobs will be based on merit depending upon the evaluation of marks secured in requisite qualification and other achievements.
Instructions to Apply for IDEMI Recruitment 2018:
Apply for IDEMI Apprentice Vacancies 2018 with the help of the following steps:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments which is www.idemi.org
- Select ‘News & Updates’ tab which lies in the mid-section of homepage.
- The new page will display a list of latest advertisements for various IDEMI Vacancies.
- In this section, you need to select the following link for IDEMI Apprentice Notification 2018:
“Engagement of Trade Apprentices”
- The detailed IDEMI Recruitment Notification 2018 will be opened in front of you.
- Go through the complete IDEMI Notification 2018 and ensure the essential requirements.
- If eligible then proceed for the application process of IDEMI Apprentice Recruitment.
- Log on to the official web portal of Government of India Apprenticeship that is www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Go to ‘Establishment’ tab in the menu bar and select ‘Establishment Search’ option.
- Select “Institute For Design Of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai” for undergoing IDEMI Apprentice 2018.
- Fill in all the essential info as asked in IDEMI Apprenticeship Application Form
- Upload the scanned copy of requisite documents.
- Finally, submit the IDEMI Application Form 2018 through online mode.
- You can take a print out of the application for IDEMI Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for future requirements.
Also Read Out: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Last Date to send Applications for IDEMI Apprentice Recruitment: 15-09-2018
To grab more information regarding IDEMI Recruitment 2018, you are advised to refer to the official link of Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments, Mumbai which is provided above. Also, stay connected with our web portal to get more updates on IDEMI Job Openings in future.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|