Indian Air Force Syllabus
Download Indian Air Force Syllabus 2023 – 2024 for Group X and Y from here. Apart from Group X Y Syllabus, contenders can check IAF Exam Pattern also by moving their cursor downwards.
Contenders are informed that we have provided Group X Y Syllabus, so go ahead and check details. Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus and Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus will help you to be familiar with the topics easily.
Indian Air Force Syllabus
Appliers for Latest Notification can check the Updated Indian Air Force Syllabus 2023, IAF Group X, IAF Group Y Syllabus from here. Contenders are informed that Syllabus comprises some topics such as English, Maths, Physics, and Reasoning.
In order to check Syllabus for Physical Fitness test, Adaptability Test and Medical Examination also from this page, furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Syllabus is available at the beneath section for all subjects from which questions will be asked in the examination. Appearing contenders are suggested to use the Syllabus for the preparation of the exam.
Indian Air Force Group X Group Y Syllabus
Download Complete Indian Air Force Group X And Y Syllabus 2023 from here. For the comfort of the contenders we have provided Indian Air Force X Y Group Syllabus separately at the beneath section, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check the Detailed Indian Air Force Flying Branch Syllabus 2023 here.
Group Y and X– English Syllabus
- A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use
- Sequence of tenses
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correct usage of articles
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- Correct usage of Prepositions
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct usage of conjunctions
- Word order
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Word formation
START: English Grammar Quiz
D) Idioms and Phrases
- Use of Common proverbs
- Use of simple idioms
- E) Direct / Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- F) Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active voice
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive voice
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus
|Differentiation||Function, limit, and continuity|
|Indefinite integrals||Boolean Algebra|
|Applications of derivatives||Sets relations and functions|
|Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates||Circles and family of circles|
|Quadratic equations and linear in equations||Inverse trigonometric functions|
|Solutions of triangle||Mathematical induction|
|Family of lines||Exponential and logarithm series|
|Matrices and determinants||Straight line|
|Conic sections||Sequences and series|
|Complex numbers||Permutations and combinations|
|Function, limit, and continuity||Matrices and determinants|
|Mathematical logic||Binomial theorems|
|Principles of communication||Work, energy, and power|
|Heat and thermodynamics||Magnetic effect of current and magnetism|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Physical world and measurement|
|Laws of motion||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Solids and semiconductors devices||Solids and semiconductors devices|
|Motion of system of particles &rigid body||Mechanics of solids and fluids|
|Oscillation||Heat and thermodynamics|
|Current electricity||Electromagnetic induction and alternating current|
Indian Air Force Y Group Syllabus
|Number Series.||Non-Verbal Series.|
|Number Ranking.||Alphabet Series.|
|Decision Making.||Blood Relations.|
|Clocks & Calendars||Mirror Images.|
|Cubes and Dice.||Embedded Figures etc.|
General Knowledge Syllabus
|Indian Constitution.||Awards and Honors|
|Current Affairs– National & International.||Sports and Games|
|Important Days||Economic Scene|
|Books and Authors||Abbreviations.|
|Science – Inventions & Discoveries||Important Financial & Economic News.|
|Number System.||Decimal & Fractions.|
|Percentages||Problems on Ages.|
|Ratio & Proportion||Profit and Loss|
|Time and Work||HCF & LCM.|
|Time and Distance.||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Mixtures & Allegations||Data Interpretation etc.|
Indian Air Force Technical Syllabus
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Syllabus:
According to Indian Air Force Syllabus, PET comprises 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push – ups, 10 sit – ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Adaptability Test-1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades):
- Qualified contenders in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 (objective type written test).
- It assesses suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions as per Syllabus For Indian Air ForceIAF 2023.
Adaptability Test-2 (For both Group ‘X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades):
- Qualified candidates in Adaptability Test -1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue.
- Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life as per Indian Air Force Syllabus 2023.
Medical Exam Syllabus:
Qualified aspirants in Adaptability Test-2 will be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs. It can also be downloaded under candidate’s login on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in for their medical examination at designated Medical Board Centre (MBC) on specified date.
Medical Examination will be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue according to Syllabus. As per Written Test Syllabus, Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Blood Sugar Fasting & PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT—Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X- Ray chest (PA view)
- ECG (R)
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern 2023 Group X & Y
Along with Syllabus, you may check complete IAF Group X and Y Exam Pattern also.
Air Force Airman Group X Exam Pattern
|Name of the subjects||No of Marks||Duration Of The Exam||Type of Question|
|English||20||60 Minutes||Objective type Multiple Choice Questions|
Air Force Airman Group Y Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Indian Air Force Study Material
Apart from Syllabus, Students can prepare well for the group X and Y exams by going through the previous year papers and sample papers.
Applicants, stay tuning this page to get latest information about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2023 – 2024, recruitments, results, admit cards etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Air Force Result||Indian Air Force Recruitment|
|–||How To Join Indian Army|