Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released an official IOCL Recruitment Notification for filling Non-Executive Vacancies in its Pipelines Division. There are a total of 137 Vacancies of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant posts. Interested candidates may Apply Online for these latest IOCL Vacancies directly through this page.
On this page, we have every single detail regarding the 137 IOCL Non-Executive Vacancies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and interested to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 can submit their online applications at IndianOil Pipelines Recruitment Portal for Non Executives – plapps.indianoil.in. The last date to apply is 18-02-2022.
IOCL 137 Non Executive Vacancies – Apply Now
It must be noted that the applications for IOCL Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant Vacancies shall be accepted through online mode only. No other modes of submission will be entertained by the recruitment committee. Only shortlisted applicants will be called to appear for multiple stages of recruitment process.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Those who will qualify written test will be called for further stages of selection process. Scroll down the page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details regarding IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification.
IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Posts||Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant|
|No of Posts||137 Posts|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Online Application begins||25 January 2022|
|Online Application ends||18 February 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
IOCL Vacancy 2022:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||13|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||13|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)||25|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)||7|
State-wise Distribution of IOCL Vacancies:
|State Name||No. of Posts|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)||Diploma in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)||Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Electronics Engineering|
|Technical Attendant-1||10th, ITI|
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age of contenders applying for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years. Reserved categories candidates such as SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH may get age relaxations as per recruiting organization rules and regulations.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Others as per govt rules.
IOCL Salary Details:
The Pay Scale for IOCL Non Executive Vacancies is tabulated as follows:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)||Rs. 25,000 – 1,05,000/-|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical)|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)|
|Engineering Assistant (Operations)|
|Technical Attendant-1||Rs. 23,000 – 78,000/-|
Read Details On: IOCL Salary
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
IOCL Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- It is necessary to secure a minimum of 40% marks (30% for SC/ST/EXSM/PwBD) in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
Get Here Post Wise: IOCL Syllabus
Download Here: IOCL Placement Papers
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment?
Applicants who are willing to apply for IOCL Vacancy they have to follow below mentioned instructions.
- You are required to visit official website of organization that is www.iocl.com to apply for IOCL Job Openings 2022.
- From home page candidates need to hit on “Latest Jobs Openings” link which is given at the “Career” section below side of the page.
- Select the link which says, “Recruitment of Non-executives in Pipelines Division”. The official IOCL Recruitment Notification PDF will open up.
- Go through the complete notification carefully and ensure your eligibility and gather other crucial details.
- Afterwards you need to select appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill IOCL Online Application form with entire details.
- Upload required photo copies of all the supporting documents and testimonials like qualification, experience, birth certificate, Address proof etc.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final submission and take a print out of IOCL Online Form.
- At last, send the IOCL application form along with certificates through proper channel to postal address mentioned in official notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Important Links:
|IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification||Download PDF|
|IOCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official IOCL Website||Press Here|
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||24/Jan/2022 05:00:00 PM|
|Closure of registration of application||18/Feb/2022 06:00:00 PM|
|Closure for final submission of application||18/Feb/2022 06:00:00 PM|
|Tentative date of downloading online admit card||14/Mar/2022 05:00:00 PM-27/Mar/2022 11:30:00 AM|
|Last date for printing your application and admit card||27/Mar/2022 12:00:00 AM|
Get the complete details about the IOCL Recruitment 2022 from this page. For more information about the same you can check the Official Link.