Indian Oil Corporation Limited is a largest commercial undertaking in India and a fortune “Global 500” Company. Now, this company has notified a Vacancy notification entitled as IOCL Recruitment for employment purpose.
In this concern, company is going to recruit the skilled and dedicated contenders for filling up 437 posts of Trade and Technician Apprentice in different disciplines. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and interested to apply they can submit their application form between 16-02-2019 to 08-03-2019.
IOCL Exam Date 24-03-2019:
After successfully completion of online application process, candidates will have to send the hard copy of it till the last date that is 22-03-2019. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to appear in written test to be held on 24-03-2019. IOCL Exam Results will be declared on 29-03-2019.
Candidates who will able to qualify written test will be called for further process that is Personal Interview to be held on 01-04-2019 to 05-04-2019. Scroll down the page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details regarding IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification.
|Posts Name||No. of IOCL Vacancy|
|Trade Apprentice (Chemical Plant)||89|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||43|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||30|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||65|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||18|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||73|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||47|
|Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||75|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||26|
IOCL Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who want to apply for IOCL Jobs they should have passed 12th, ITI, Diploma, and Graduate & PG in relevant trade or its equivalent Degree in related field from any recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
IOCL Age Limit:
Age of contenders applying for IOCL Recruitment 2019 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 24 years. Reserved categories candidates such as SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH may get age relaxations as per recruiting organization rules and regulations.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC)
- Others as per govt rules.
IOCL Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of applications submitted by them may be called for Written Test/ Interview taken by the experts of this reputed organization.
- At the time of interview applicants are required to bring all the relevant documents for verification.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
- The written test will be of 90 Minutes duration & would comprise of objective type Multiple choice (MCQ’s) questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 40% (Written Test and Interview separately.)
Get Here Post Wise: IOCL Syllabus
Download Here: IOCL Placement Papers
IOCL Salary Details:
Recruited aspirants for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment will get an impressive salary along with other benefits/ allowances per month from the organization.
How to fill IOCL Application Form?
Applicants who are willing to apply for IOCL Vacancy they have to follow below mentioned instructions.
- You are required to visit official website of organization that is www.iocl.com to apply for IOCL Job Openings 2019
- From home page candidates need to hit on “Latest Jobs Openings” link which is given at the “Career” section below side of the page.
- Press on “Apprenticeships” link from new window for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment.
- Afterwards you need to select appropriate link to apply online for IOCL 2019 Recruitment
- Read all the instructions and information given on the IOCL notification carefully.
- After reading IOCL Advertisement, aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply by selecting suitable applying link.
- Fill IOCL Online Application form with entire details.
- Upload required photo copies of all the supporting documents and testimonials like qualification, experience, birth certificate, Address proof etc.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final submission and take a print out of IOCL Online Form.
- At last, send the IOCL application form along with certificates through proper channel to postal address mentioned in official notification.
Read Details On: IOCL Salary
IOCL Important Dates:
|Events||IOCL Recruitment Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16-02-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08-03-2019|
|Last Date for receipts of the printout of online application with supporting documents||23-03-2019|
|Written Exam Tentative Date||24-03-2019|
|Tentative Date of Publication of|
written Test Result Date
|Interview Tentative Date||01-04-2019 to|
Get the complete details about the IOCL Recruitment 2019 from this page. For more information about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||IOCL Results|
|IOCL Scholarship||सरकारी नौकरी|
|Government Jobs by Organization||PSU Recruitment|
|Maharojgar Recruitment||Latest Jobs For Freshers|