ISRO Admit Card
Indian Space Research Organization will be issued ISRO Admit Card for those aspirants who are going to appear in ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment Examination. So, those individuals, who have successfully applied for the following examination, now the time has come to execute your performance in the exam. For taking entry in the examination hall, you need to have ISRO Admit Card 2022. We are providing here direct link by the help of this you can download your ISRO ‘SC’ Hall Ticket or you can also visit to the official website isro.gov.in
The Indian Space Research Organization SC examination will be conducted in diverse slots depends on the branch of engineering such as Electronics, Computer science Engineering and Mechanical at various centers. Well, for further information, job seekers can also download their ISRO Hall Ticket 2022 through online mode by following the directions which are prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ISRO Admit Card
How to download ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Hall Ticket 2022?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization that is www.isro.gov.in
- Now move the indicator towards the “Careers” tab present at the bottom of the homepage
- Then, hit the suitable link related to the ISRO admit card as provided in front of the “Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science” link
- After that candidates have to enter all the necessary details such as application no. and password in the dialog box
- After that, hit on “Login” tab and within few seconds your ISRO Scientist Engineer Admit Card 2022 will be shown on your desktop screen
- Now, check all the necessary details present in the ISRO SC Call letter 2022
- At last, download the Indian Space Research Organization Admit card and also take a print out of it for future needs
Exam Pattern for ISRO Recruitment 2022:
- There will be 80 Qs (objective type) carrying equal marks in the written test.
- There is negative marking in the exam. For each wrong response, you lose 33% marks allotted to the Qs.
|Name of exam||No.of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics||80||240(3 marksper Qs)||90Minutes|
Check Updated: ISRO Syllabus
Instructions after downloading admit card of ISRO 2022:
- ISRO Admit Card Print out should be correct. Keep it securely so as to avoid tearing it up or getting any marks on it
- Read all directions printed in the ISRO call letter.
- Note the examination center assigned. To reach the center on time on the exam day, it is frequently advised that one checks out the route to reach it before exam. This can be followed by you as well
- If it has been instructed by Indian Space Research Organization that you need to carry other credentials on exam day, keep them ready also.
- Candidature will be rejected in case any of declaration in the application form is found incorrect
Also Check: ISRO Previous Year Question Paper
Details Mentioned On ISRO Admit Card:
The following details contains in ISRO Admit Card 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Advt. Number
- Post Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Date Of Written Test
- Name Of Written Test
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Written Test Centre Code
- Important Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ques 1: Where will I get the ISRO Technical Assistant Call Letter?
Ans 1: You can get the ISRO Call Letter in your personal e-mail ID.
Ques 2: How can I download my ISRO admit card?
Ans 2: You can download ISRO admit card from isro.gov.in.
Ques 3: Can a fresher join ISRO?
Ans 3: Freshers and Any Graduates Can Apply
Ques 4: Which language is used in ISRO?
Ans 4: c, c++, java and python
Ques 5: How many students appear in ISRO?
Ans 5: around 2 lakhs candidate appear for this exam
For more information related to the ISRO Admit Card 2022, candidates must keep visiting to our page regularly we will update you timely. You can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D keys.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ISRO Recruitment||ISRO Answer Key|