JK High Court Admit Card
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has released the JK High Court Admit Card for the Stenographer/Typist post. Candidates who are going to appear in the JK High Court Recruitment exam can download the JK High Court Hall Ticket from here.
JK High Court Admit Card 2018 is available on the official website of Jammu & Kashmir that is jkhighcourt.nic.in. Candidates have to enter their Username and Password to download the JK High Court Hall Ticket.
JK High Court Stenographer/Typist Admit Card:
Jammu & Kashmir High Court is conducting the JK High Court Recruitment exam to hire candidates for Stenographer/Typist post. Candidates who clear the written exam will be eligible to appear in the further selection round.
Candidates can collect further information about the JK High Court Hall Ticket for Stenographer and Typist post by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JK High Court Admit Card 2018
How to download the JK High Court Admit Card?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit official website of Jammu & Kashmir High Court that is jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- From the homepage of the website select the link “Admit Cards For The Post of (Sr.Scale Stenographers, Jr.Scale Stenographers , & Steno-Typists )”
- A new page will be opened.
- Now enter your log in credential like Username and Password to download the JK High Court Admit Card.
- Your Jammu & Kashmir High Court Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Check all the details given in JK High Court Call letter and take a printout copy of the admit card.
Important Details Available on the J&K Hall Ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Hall Ticket number
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- Email Id
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Instructions to be followed during the exam.
JK High Court Written exam Paper Pattern
From the below table check the exam pattern for the JK High Court Stenographer/Typist Written exam:
|S. no||Exam Type||Part||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|01||Written Test||Part A||General Knowledge||60||60||2.00 Hours|
|Basics of Computers||20||20|
|Part B||English, Hindi||80||2.00 Hours|
|02||Type Test||Qualifying||10 minutes|
Read Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Important instructions for Exam
- Candidates must reach the allotted examination center on time and must carry their admit card with them as without it they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring an ID Proof with them.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget in the examination hall.
- Follow all the instructions of the invigilator and do not leave the examination hall without permission.
- Enter all the details in the answer sheet carefully.
- Do not create any distraction or misbehave in the examination hall.
Check 5 Easy ways/Shortcuts to Type Faster: Want to Increase Typing Speed!
Candidates can collect further information about the JK High Court Admit Card 2018 by going to the above given links. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service. If you have any query about JK Admit Card, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|J&K High Court Recruitment||Online Test Series|
|How To Find Study Material Online||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|9 Tips To Be More Professional at Work||Easiest Way To Speak English Fluently|
|How To Crack Interview||Latest Current Affairs|