J&K service selection board has revealed the 212 vacancies for the posts of JE/Steno/ Supervisor and others. JKSSB Recruitment has been started, so those candidates who are willing to apply for J&K service selection board JE recruitment must submit their application form.
Candidates can submit their JKSSB application form through online mode before the last date which is 23.04.2018. To apply for the JKSSB Junior Assistant recruitment and other vacancies, candidates should check the eligibility criteria.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|07/04/2018||JKSSB Recruitment||JKSSB Junior Assistant/ JE/Steno/Supervisor 212||Graduation/ 12th||23/04/2018||See Notification|
JKSSB 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Jammu Kashmir SSB Recruitment, their selection will be based on the written exam or personal Interview that will decide by the authority of the organization.
To know the more details about the JKSSB Recruitment 2018 -19, candidates need to read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Jr. Scale Stenographer||01|
|Craft Assistant (Male)||01|
|Junior Brailee Teacher||01|
Educational Qualification of JKSSB Jobs:
Candidates should fulfill the required criteria to Apply 212 JE/ Steno/ Supervisor recruitment as per mentioned below.
- To apply for the JKSSB junior assistant recruitment, they must have Degree in civil engineering from any recognized university.
Junior Stenographer & Computer Operator:
- To apply for the JKSSB Stenographer recruitment and Computer operator, they must have Graduation with 6 months certificate course in computer applications.
- Candidates should be 12th pass with three year diploma in Hotel management.
Tailor, Table boy & Waiter:
- Appliers should complete their Matriculation to apply for the respective posts.
- They should be 12th pass from recognized board.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit of J&K Service Selection Board Recruitment:
Candidates applying for JKSSB JE recruitment their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years.
Application Fee of JKSSB vacancy:
Candidates applying for the Jammu and Kashmir service selection board recruitment, they have to pay the amount of Rs. 350/- as application fee.
Salary Details of JKSSB Job:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Inspector, waiter, table boy||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Junior Engineer & Stenographer, Judgment||Rs.9300-34800/-|
Mode of Selection:
To apply for the JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018-19 and other vacancies, candidates are required to go through the decided selection criteria.
Get Here Post Wise: JKSSB Syllabus
How To Apply For The JKSSB Recruitment ?
To apply for the JKSSB JE recruitment, candidates need to go through the below stated steps on this page.
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.ssbjk.in
- After that you need to scroll down the page and various of posts will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then you should choose the post name and press the link of “Advertisement” link.
- After that you need to read the notification carefully and register on the website if you are new user.
- Then you need to get your login Id and password and login your account.
- Now fill the Online application form in correct manner.
- After that you have to upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then you should press the link of submit button.
- Now you can take printout of filled application form and keep it on safe place for future use.
Last Date to Apply: 23.04.2018
To know the more details about JKSSB Recruitment 2018 -19, candidates need to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about the JKSSB JE recruitment you can visit the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JKSSB Admit Card||JKSSB Teacher Recruitment|
|JKSSB Result||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Latest Walkin Jobs|