JNU MBA Admission
Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to commence the JNU MBA Admission 2019-20 for admission in Masters of Business Administration Course. Candidates who wish to take admission in JNU University can check the Eligibility, Application Form Dates from here.
JNU MBA will be available on the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru University from 20-01-2019. Candidates have to fill online application form and pay application fee for JNU Admission before last date that is 01-03-2019.
Admission in JNU for MBA
JNU Admission in MBA will be down on the basis of CAT 2018 percentile scores. List of shortlisted candidates for selection rounds will be uploaded on the official website. Shortlisted candidates then have to appear in the MBA Viva/Interview on 15, 16 and 18-04-2019.
Candidates can collect more information about the Jawaharlal Nehru University MBA Admission 2019 by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JNU MBA Admission
Number of Seats for MBA Course
Each year only 50 students can take admission in ABVSME, JNU, for its MBA programme.
To apply for admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognized University. Also, candidates must have score more than 60% marks in aggregate in their qualifying degree.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
JNU MBA Application Fees:
Applicants for admission in MBA programme at Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship, JNU, have to pay the following application fees (non-refundable).
- 2000 (two thousand) only for General Category and OBC applicants.
- 1000 (one thousand) only for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
Check Out More: MBA Entrance Exam In India
How to Apply for JNU MBA Admission 2019?
Those students who want to apply against Jawaharlal Nehru University admission are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.jnu.ac.in
- Then select “Admissions” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Check the notification section and select the suitable link.
- Download the JNU MBA Admission Notification and read the entire details.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and select new registration button.
- Fill the correct details and hit “Register” option.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password and you JNU Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and hit “Login” button.
- Fill JNU Application form with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Jawaharlal Nehru University Application form for further use.
Schedule for JNU Admission to M.B.A. programme
|Start of Online Application Process||20-01-2019|
|Closing of Online Application Process||01-03-2019|
|Dates for MBA Viva/Interview of|
|15, 16 and 18-04-2019|
|Final Results to be declared||26-04-2019|
|Booking of Seats||03-05-2019(10.00 a.m.);|
(till 11.59 p.m.)
|Second List (if required)||10-05-2019|
|Booking of Seats||10-05-2019 (from 10 a.m.);|
(till 11.59 p.m.)
Check Out: Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure
JNU MBA Admission Procedure
Admission in MBA will be given on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) Scores. Candidates who have applied for MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU will be shortlisted for the interviews on the basis of CAT Scores. Final List of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview.
Get List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
Candidates who wish to know more about the JNU MBA Admission can visit the above given official link. Follow us on Facebook or Google+ to get more news and updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List Of Universities In Delhi||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|
|Check Best Opportunities after UG||Why College Attendance is Important|