Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
Exam authority of Karnataka Bank has decided that PO Interview will be held at Mangaluru from 20-02-2019 to 28-02-2019. So, shortlisted candidates on the basis of exam are hereby informed that Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card available now.
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card:
Appearing candidates need to download their Karnataka Bank PO Interview Call Letter from this page. We have also given direct link to download Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2019 on this page. So, candidates can easily download their Karnataka Bank PO Interview Hall Ticket directly by pressing official link mentioned below.
For attaining other essential details about Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019 aspirants can gain through this page which is well shaped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karnataka Bank PO Interview Admit Card Status: Available
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale I) Posts|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Karnataka Bank Admit Card Date||06-02-2019 to 28-02-2019|
|Date Of Interview||20-02-2019 to 28-02-2019|
Steps to Download Karnataka Bank Admit Card:
- Those students who want to download their Karnataka Bank PO Call letters to attend Interview round they must have to visit official website i.e. www.karnatakabank.com
- From home page you need to hit on ‘Careers’tab from the bottom of home page.
- After that choose link “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE I)’ to Download Karnataka Bank Online Examination Call Letter.
- Follow “DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW CALL LETTER” link and hit on “Press here” link for Karnataka Bank Admit Card.
- Then a new page will be opened you need to enter your ‘Registration No / Roll No’ and ‘Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)’.
- You are advised to enter code at the text boxes and press ‘Login’ tab for Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card.
- Then your Karnataka Bank Exam Hall Ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Finally, download your Karnataka Bank Exam Admit Card and bring it at time of examination.
Information Available on Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019:
- Full Name of the Candidates
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card Number
- Gender (SC/ST/BC/General)
- Exam Center Code
- Address of the Exam Center
- Exam Name
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- General Exam guidelines to the candidates
- Space for the Invigilator signature
- Photograph & Signature of the candidates
Interesting facts about Bank:
Karnataka Bank was come into existence on 18-02-1924 and successfully running from 92 years. Now it is the Major Banking and Financial Services Institution of Karnataka and had its headquartered at Mangaluru. At present, it is one of the leading “A” Class Scheduled Commercial Banks in India. It is an Autonomous Banking system that has developed a comprehensive range of customized products and services.
Essential Documents along with Karnataka Bank Admit Card:
- Original and photocopies of following documents (photocopies of all documents should be self-attested by the candidate)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- All Education certificates
- ITI Mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- AADHAR card
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration confirmation email
Find More: Latest Bank Jobs
Karnataka Bank Admit Card Dates:
- Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card Date: 06-02-2019 to 28-02-2019
- Karnataka Bank PO Exam Date: 20-02-2019 to 28-02-2019
Candidates must visit Official Link to get their Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment||Karnataka Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||IBPS Notification|