Karnataka Police Syllabus
Aspirants, who have applied for Karnataka Police Recruitment Exam, may begin their preparation with latest Karnataka Police Syllabus. Organization conducts examination for filling up 65 vacant positions of Driver, Sainik, Instructor and Assistant Instructor.
So, candidates may download their Karnataka Police Exam Pattern and syllabus in PDF format through this page. Job appliers, who’re planning to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment Exam up to 15-02-2019, are advised to get updated PDF of Karnataka Police Syllabus from this page.
Karnataka Police Instructor Syllabus:
Karnataka State Police organizes KSP Recruitment Exam for those candidates, who wish to get government Job in Karnataka. Applicants who are going to appear in exam they need to check new Karnataka State Police syllabus to prepare well and to get good marks.
You can get whole information about Karnataka Police Exam Syllabus from below segment of this page which is created by the dedicated and talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karnataka Police Syllabus
|Organization Authority||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Name of the Posts||Driver – Sainik – Instructor & Asst Instructor|
|No. of Karnataka Police Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Closing Date of Karnataka Police Recruitment Application||15-02-2019|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs || Police Jobs|
|Jobs Location||Karnataka State Police|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
Get Here Job Notification: Karnataka Police Recruitment
Syllabus for KSP Instructor 2019 Karnataka State Police:
- General Intelligence Test
- General Knowledge
- Intelligence Ability
- numerical Aptitude
- General English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
Exam Pattern for KSP Instructor 2019 Karnataka State Police:
- The written test has 2 sections.
- Total no. of questions in the test are 150.
- Each question has one mark.
- The total marks in the test are 150.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
|Subject names||Total Questions/|
Total No. of Marks
|Duration: 3 hours|
|Part A: Concerned Subjects||100/100|
|Part B: General Knowledge|
(Rajasthan History, Culture,
Literature, Ancient History
- Contenders may practice from mock test paper or Karnataka Police sample papers.
- Contenders should set a Karnataka Police time table and give particular time to each subject.
- If, you have any doubt or any query then you should ask it immediately to your guider.
- You can join any institute for best preparation as most of the coaching centers are available to help to students.
- Students may prepare according to above given syllabus to get qualifying marks.
You may refer its Official Link to get more details about Karnataka Police Syllabus 2019. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Police Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Karnataka Jobs||Latest Current Affairs|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|English Grammar Quiz||Maths Formulas PDF|