Kerala PSC Books
Check here the list of Kerala PSC Books recommended by experts to prepare for any competitive/recruitment examination conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). On this page, we have shared the Best Best KPSC Exam Preparation Books PDF.
Kerala PSC Books 2022 provided on this page covers the entire latest syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Referring to these Books will certainly help you in efficient & effective exam preparation. Download the Kerala PSC Exam Books PDF now to ace the exam.
Kerala PSC Exam Preparation Books PDF
Candidates can download Kerala PSC Books 2022 in PDF form to create a study plan that includes covering all topics, making short notes, solving previous year’s question papers, and revisions. Techniques and information are available in the KPSC Books for the aspirants to learn more and get selected for the PSC Jobs.
Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided the List of Best Kerala PSC Books 2022 along with their author name and PDF links for your convenience. Apart from it, you may check topic-wise Kerala PSC Exam Preparation TextBooks also by moving your cursor downwards on this page.
Kerala PSC Books
Download Kerala PSC Books 2022 PDF:
|Name of the Book
|THE MEGA YEARBOOK 2017 – Current Affairs
& General Knowledge for Competitive
|General Science Guide for Competitive Exams –
CSAT/ NDA/ CDS/ Railways/ SSC
|The Geography Compendium for IAS Prelims
General Studies CSAT Paper 1
|My First Book of Essays
|Sura College of
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for
|THE MEGA YEARBOOK 2021 – Current Affairs
& General Knowledge for Competitive
|Mega Objective General Knowledge
|Sura College of
Best Kerala PSC Books 2022: Recommended by Experts
In the following table, we have put together all the Top Books for Kerala PSC Exam Preparation recommended by the experts:
|Best Books for Kerala PSC Exam 2022
|Newspapers- The Indian Express, The Hindustan Times.
|Kerala history, Indian history, and geography
|General Awareness for Kerala PSC
|Sura’s Publications Kerala PSC Police Constable-Indian Reserve Battalion.
|Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
|High school grammar by Wren and Martin’s English Grammar and Composition.
|Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions by Arihant.
|Previous Year Questions
Best Kerala PSC Exam Preparation Books (Topic-Wise)
You can check here the Topic Wise Study Material for Kerala PSC Exam Preparation. We have mentioned the top Textbooks & other resources recommended by experts and toppers for effective preparation for Kerala PSC Exams 2022:
Top Current Affair Books for Kerala PSC Preparation
KAS and Civil Services examinations are two of the toughest exams organized by the Kerala Public Service Commission. You need to prepare effectively & efficiently to ace these exams. Current Affairs is one important section of the KPSC KAS & Civil Service examination. Here we have listed some of the Best Books to strengthen your Current Affairs section:
- Manorama and Mathrubhumi Yearbooks
- Thozhil Vartha Magazine
- KAS Rank File
Kerala PSC Books for General Studies:
|An Introduction to the Constitution of India
|D D Basu
|Perspectives on Indian Constitution
Get Complete Details On: Kerala PSC Syllabus
Kerala PSC Civil Engineering Book List:
|Mechanics for Engineers
|Limit State Design
|Strength of Material
|V N Vazaram
|Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
|A Singh and K R Arora
|Strength and Meterials
Kerala PSC Preparation Books for Electrical Engineering:
|Principles of Electronics
|V. K. Mehta
|G. K. Mithal
|Physics of Semiconductor Devices
|Automatic Control System
|Elements of Engineering Electromagnetics
|Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating System
|Jordan & Balmain
|Modern Central Engineering
Kerala PSC Exam Preparation Books for Political Science:
|O P Gauba
|Political Theory by Amal Ray
|Amal Ray & Mohit Bhattachary
|Introduction to Indian Constitution
|D D Basu
|India’s Struggle for Independence
|Introduction to Indian constitution
|D D Basu
|S C Kashyap
Check Out: Kerala PSC Question Papers
Recommended Books for Biotechnology and Life Sciences:
|Introduction to Biotechnology
|Panima Publishing Corporation
|Theory and Problems of Genetics
|W D Stansfield
|An Introduction to Genetic Analysis
|Genetics: Analysis and Principles
|L.M. Prescott, J.P. Harley and D A Klein
|A Passion for DNA
|Genes, Genomes, and Society by James D. Watson
|Social Issues in Science and Technology
|An Encyclopedia, David E. Newton
|A Molecular Approach by T.A. Brown
|N.P O Green, G.W. Stout and D.J. Taylor
|Structures and molecular properties by Thomas E. Creighton
Best Kerala PSC Books for Language Section (English, Malayalam, Kannada, and Tamil Grammar)
The Paper-II of General Studies consists of three parts. Part-II and Part-III are Language Proficiency of the regional language and English Language Proficiency. You need to make the choice of a regional language among Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam.
Here is the list of recommended books to prepare for each language:
Recommended Books for English:
- English Grammar by S. Chand Publication
- High School Grammar by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
Best Books for Malayalam:
- A Grammar of the Malayalam Language by H. Gundert
- Malayalam Grammar and Composition Book from Class 9th and 10th
Recommended Books for Kannada:
- Modern Kannada Grammar by S. N. Sridhar
- Class 5th to 10th Kannada Grammar Books by the Karnataka State Syllabus Board
Top Books for Tamil Grammar:
- Tamil Grammar by Dr. S. Paramasivam
- Class 5th to 12th Tamil Grammar Books by the Tamil Nadu State Syllabus Board
Best Kerala PSC Commerce Books
- Fundamentals Of Corporate Accounting by J.R.Monga
- Fundamentals Of Management Accounting: Anthony & Welsch
- Cost Accounting; Theory & Problems: Maheshwari & Mittal
- Principles & Practice Of Auditing: Dinkar Pagare
- Students’ Guide To Auditing: Taxmann (Aruna Jha)
- Students’ Guide To Income Tax by V.K.Singhania
- Systematic Approach To Income Tax by Girish Ahuja
- Financial Management & Policy by J.C.Van Horne
- Theory Of Financial Management by Ezra Solomon
- Financial Management; Text & Problems by Khan & Jain
Best Computer Science Books
|TOC and compilers
|J. D Ullman
|Digital and CO
Best Books for Kerala PSC Mathematics Preparation:
- Linear Algebra – K C Prasad, K B Datta
- Calculus – Santhi Narayan
- Analytic Geometry – Shantinarayan, HC Sinha, DK Jha and Sharma
- Ordinary Differential eqs: MD Raising Lumina, Golden seris-NP Bali
- Dynamics, Statics and Hydrostatics – M.Ray
- Vector analysis – Shantinarayan
- Algebra – K C Prasad, KB Datta
- Real Analysis – Shanti Narayan, Royden
- Complex Analysis – GK Ranganath
- Linear Programming – SD Sharma
- Partial Diff. eqs. – Singhania
- Numerical analysis and Computer Progg. – V. Rajaraman, SS Shasri
- Mechanics & Fluid dynamics – AP Mathur, Azaroff Leonid
Best Kerala PSC Books for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure – Principle of physical chemistry – Puri, Sharma & Pathwa
- Advance Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee
- Chemical Periodicity, Chemical bonding, Coordination compound- Maden, Malik, Tuli
- Theoretical principles of inorganic chemistry – G S Manku
- Extraction of metals, Principle of inorganic chemistry – Puri, Sharma, Jauhar
- Principals of Physical Chemistry – Puri, Sharma & Pathawa
- Chemical kinetics – Advance physical chemistry – Gurdeep Raj
- Photochemistry – – K.L. Kapoor
- Advance physical chemistry – Gurdeep Raj
- Bonding and shape of organic molecules, Stereochemistry of carbon compound – Reactions and reagents – O P Agarwal
- A guide to mechanism in organic chemistry – Peter Sykes
Top Management Book List
- Organisational Design by Khandwala; Madhukar Shukla
- Organisational Behaviour by Luthans and Robbins
- Strategic Cost Management by Business Today supplements
- Management by Terry and Franklin; Koontz and Donnel; Koontz and Weihrich
- Strategic Management by Michael Porter
- Marketing by Kotler
- Financial by Pandey/Chandra/Khan & Jain/Bearley
- Operations by Adams/Taha
- HRD by Mammoria / Monappa/ Prasad/ Flippo
Tips to prepare for Kerala PSC Exam 2022
- Follow Updated Syllabus: Make sure you are aware of the latest exam pattern and syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- Give equal importance to all sections: Every section is crucial for complete exam preparation. Do not skip any section which may spoil your chances of success.
- Know your strong & weak areas: List out your strong and weak areas. Work on improving your weaknesses to align your preparation and what needs more focus.
- Do Revision: Revising each and every topic properly plays a crucial role in effective exam preparation.
- Time Management: Make a study plan and learn to utilize your time properly so that you can finish the entire exam in the allotted time.
Kerala PSC Books 2022 FAQs
Ques1. Which is the best current affairs book for Kerala PSC?
Ans: Thozhil Vartha Magazine, KAS Rank File, and Manorama and Mathrubhumi Yearbooks are among the Best Books to prepare for Current Affairs.
Ques2. Which rank file is best for Kerala PSC?
Ans: LDC FACT FILE is considered to be the Best Rank File For All Kerala PSC Examinations 2022.
Ques3. What is the best book for Indian Polity?
Ans: Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth is the best book to prepare for the Indian Polity section of all Kerala PSC Examinations.
Ques4. What are the tips to prepare for the Kerala PSC exam?
Ans: We have shared some of the valuable tips & tricks to prepare for any Kerala PSC exam 2022 here in the above section of this article.
Ques5. Is there negative marking in Kerala PSC?
Ans: Yes, 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
I hope all these books and information covered on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com helps you to study hard and get prepare for the Kerala PSC Examination. Contenders if you have any queries in concern of Kerala PSC Books 2022 then you can drop the remark in the comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kerala PSC Recruitment
|Latest Jobs In Kerala
|Kerala PSC Admit Card
|Kerala PSC Result