Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers
In the month of March, the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala organizes Class 10th exam is at specific center. Candidates can practice through Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers for the better preparation of board exam.
We have provided the Kerala SSLC Examination Model Question Papers of all subjects in PDF. Aspirants who’re willing to score good marks in Board Exam, they must download the model question paper by hitting the below displayed link.
Advantage of preparing through Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers:
Students, who’re starting their preparation for Board exam, they can easily get idea about which type of question will be asked in Class 10th Exam. So, those, who decided To Achieve Something Big, then start Your Preparation with Kerala SSLC Previous Question Papers.
In order to collect more information about Kerala SSLC Previous Year Question Papers, you need to scroll down this page which is well customized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look…
Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers
Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers PDF
|Subjects||English Medium Model Paper||Malayalam Medium Model Paper|
|Biology||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Chemistry||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Physics||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Mathematics||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Social Studies||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|IT||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Malayalam 1||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Malayalam 2||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Hindi||Get PDF||Download PDF|
|Arabic||Get PDF||Download PDF|
Check Here, When will start Kerala SSLC Exam:
Kerala Class 10th Exam will commence from 7th of March 2018 with the subject First Language. The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) exam will be ended on 26th March 2018.
The last exam will be of Social Science and the detailed timetable can be downloaded from below provided direct link. Start your preparation according to Kerala SSLC Time Table 2018 and Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers.
Download Here: Kerala SSLC Time Table
Important Instructions To Keep In Mind:
- Enrolled students in State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala can write SSLC examination 2018 in Malayalam /English/ Tamil / Kannada
- There will be nine papers for regular students and for all papers, there will be continuous evaluation.
- The ratio of 80:20 will be used for continuous evaluation and terminal evaluation marks for English, Mathematics and Social Science and for all other subjects excluding information technology will be 40:10
- There will be the total score 50 instead of 40 in the subject Information Technology. The examination will be conducted in computer mode and there will be no written examination for theory part.
- In information technology, the ratio of scores for continuous assessment, theory exam and Practical Examination will be 10:10:30
Secret Revealed Now: Surprising Tips to Score High In 10th/12th Board Exams
Students are suggested to keep in touch with us on our web portal, for more information about Kerala SSLC Model Question Papers 2018. Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to grab upcoming details about Admission notification, jobs notification into your mailbox directly.
Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google + and you can also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+ D. If you have any query regarding it, then you can write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible. Thank you…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kerala Board SSLC Result||Kerala Scholarship|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||Things Not Allowed In Examination Hall|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||How To Prepare For Board Exams|
|7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|