Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has transmitted an advertisement named as KPCL Recruitment. the authority wants to hire eligible and result oriented candidates on the vacant posts of MO, GM, Accounts Officer.
Candidates having all the abilities needed for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy, can apply for the suitable post via online process by going through karnatakapower.com. The closing date to apply online for KPCL Recruitment 2018 is 25-10-2018.
Apply online for KPCL 2018 Recruitment till 25th October 2018
Applicants are required to apply now for KPCL Recruitment 2018–2019 as the applying link has been hosted on the official portal. You can take help from the intrusions mentioned below on this page, supplied by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post
|CB-FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER
Candidates, who are going to apply for KPCL Vacancies, they should have First Class Bachelor’s Degree in concerned stream from a University recognized by the Govt. of Karnataka with good academic records.
Find More: Graduate Jobs
To apply for KPCL Karnataka Recruitment, candidates should have attained the age of 18 years. The maximum age limit shall be as follows:
- SC/ST/Cat-I: 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 38 Years
- General Merit: 35 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 Years
Relaxation in age up to 10 years for Persons with Disability and Widows in respective category is allowed. Age will be calculated as on the last date for applying online.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.25/- and Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.25/- processing charges+Rs.25/- postal service charges) for: i. Ex-servicemen; ii. Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action; iii. Persons with Disability (Divyanga).
The payment of Application fee can be done through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the State of Karnataka.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on KPCL Jobs, will get Pay Scales as mentioned below:
|Name of Post
|CB-FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER
|Rs. 20895-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575- 1070-43995-1180-49895
Check More: Electricity Department Recruitment
KPCL Karnataka Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be selected for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancies, on the basis of their performances in personal interview. Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following the reservation policy of Govt.of Karnataka.
Candidates, who will be salted as per the merit list, will be called for documents verification. At the time of DV, candidates have to bring all the needed documents as mentioned in notification.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates must apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly you have to visit the official site of organization that is www.karnatakapower.com
- Now you have to hit on “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF Dy. GENERAL MANAGER(CA&CS), FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER & ACCOUNTS OFFICER-2018&Nbsp;(NEW)& Nbsp” link, moving at the mid of home page.
- From the next page you are required to select and hit on “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF DGM (CA&CS), FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER” link.
- Press “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION (NHK)” link.
- You will get a PDF file of KPCL Notification, having all the details of KPCL Job. you must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “PRESS HERE TO APPLY (NHK)” link.
- Now you are required to fill KPCL Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, take the printout of that filled in online application form for future use.
- Starting date to apply online: 25-09-2018
- Last date to apply online: 25-10-2018
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get remaining details about KPCL Recruitment 2018–2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Government Jobs
|How to Find a Job Online
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization
|Latest Jobs For Freshers
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail
|Employment News- New Updates
|Latest Walkin Jobs