List of Fake Universities in India
Check out the updated List of Fake Universities in India declared by UGC here from this page. To create awareness amongst the students and their parents, the University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) have categorized a total of 20 Universities across the States as ‘Fake’. The State Wise List of 20 Fake Universities In India 2023 Declared By UGC is given below.
The significance of a good college is so deep that a bad decision can influence your overall career. But many Innocent students get mislead by the Fake Universities and Institutions’ scam. In order to provide a proper career path to the students we www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided the List of 20 Fake Universities in India. So If you are unable to find the Universities which are not approved by UGC, do not get panic here you can check the list Fake Universities in India Declared by UGC.
List of Fake Universities in India 2023
State-wise List Of 20 Fake Universities In India 2023:
After verification, the UGC has declared 20 fake universities. The UGC has also stated that “such self-styled, unfamiliar universities who are working in the disagreement of the UGC Act have been declared as fake and are not authorized to provide any degree or qualifications.
State-wise list of Fake Universities as on March 2023
- Christ New Testament Deemed University, #32-32-2003, 7th Lane, Kakumanuvarithoto, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh-522002 and another address of Christ New Testament Deemed University, Fit No. 301, Grace Villa Apts., 7/5, Srinagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh-522002
- Bible Open University of India, H.No. 49-35-26, N.G.O’s Colony, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530016.
- All India Institute of Public & Physical Health Sciences (AIIPHS) State Government University, Office Kh. No. 608-609, 1st Floor, Sant Kripal Singh Public Trust Building, Near BDO Office, Alipur, Delhi-110036
- Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
- United Nations University, Delhi.
- Vocational University, Delhi.
- ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110 008.
- Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
- Viswakarma Open University for Self-Employment, Rozgar Sewasadan, 672, Sanjay Enclave, Opp. GTK Depot, Delhi-110033.
- Adhyatmik Vishwavidyalaya (Spiritual University), 351-352, Phase-I, Block-A, Vijay Vihar, Rithala, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
- Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Sree Bodhi Academy of Higher Education, No. 186, Thilaspet, Vazhuthavoor Road, Puducherry-605009
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Bharat Bhawan, Matiyari Chinhat, Faizabad Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 227 105
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta.
- Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research,8-A, Diamond Harbour Road, Builtech inn, 2nd Floor, Thakurpurkur, Kolkatta – 700063
What is a Fake University?
firstly, we should have been aware of the fake university. Imitation university means that these universities which are not approved by the University Grant Commission. These universities are likely to be in the form of an institution class. These universities offer students under various undergraduate and post graduate courses in various disciplines. But the degree and certificate are not approved by the Indian Government and the UGC. This is inform you that please are cautious of these universities and be careful and update on time for the new list released by the UGC, when you are going to join any university
You Can Also Check Updated List Of: UGC Approved Universities
How to know whether a university is fake or approved by the government?
- Check out the college website, which you are interested in. If there is no website in the first place in any college or institution, then it is a clear red flag which should not be given attention.
- While applying for colleges or universities, reach students who are already studying and have a quick discussion to see if the ethos of the institute aligns with yours.
- If there is any doubt, then access any popular online portal in India that specializes in students.
- If you know that the college you are interested in is admitting students who didn’t clear their Board exams, then that could be a problem on the kind of education that the institute is willing to compromise on.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council is an autonomous institution, which is funded by the UGC to evaluate the institutions offering higher education in the country and they also grade these institutes. The body that provides the highest grade is A. It is such information that potential students should be capable to create the colleges instantly.
Here we have given the information about List of Fake Universities in India 2023. Students who want to get details other university individually they may visit our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box.