Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019
Department of Biotechnology invites application form for the post of Scientist ‘C’. It is great employment news for job seekers. As per Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019 advertisement, there are 27 Scientist ‘C’ Jobs in organization.
Last Date for Ministry Of Science & Technology Scientist ‘C’ Recruitment:
Closing date for submission of online form is 28-02-2019. Those who possess Master of Science or Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree may enroll for Scientist ‘C’ Jobs. Hit on below link to apply for latest job openings.
Latest Scientist ‘C’ Job Openings:
Selection for Scientist ‘C’ involves written test and interview. PAPER-I and PAPER-II be of maximum 100 marks. Those who declared qualified in it will attend Interview. Personal Interview will be held for 100 marks.
For getting more details about Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019, go through this page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment
Ministry Of Science & Technology Vacancy Details:
Qualification for Ministry Of Science & Technology Jobs:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Master of Science in Life Sciences or Bachelor of Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology is required for Ministry Of Science & Technology Vacancies.
- Candidate should not have exceeded the age of 40 years for Scientist ‘C’ Jobs.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable by a maximum of 03 years for other backward classes.
- SC/ST Category aspirants will get relaxation of 5 years.
All candidates (except female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability) are required to pay (non-refundable) fees of Rs.1500/- as application fee.
Selection for Ministry Of Science & Technology Job Openings:
- Appointment for Scientist ‘C’ is based on presentation in written test and interview.
- Written Test shall consist of two papers namely PAPER-I and PAPER-II
- Interview will be of 100 marks.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
Salary Structure for Ministry Of Science & Technology Scientist Recruitment:
Those qualifying all stages of selection will be appointed for Scientist job openings & are entitled to Rs.67700-208700/- as pay amount.
Guidelines for submission of Ministry Of Science & Technology Scientist ‘C’ Application Form 2019:
- Initial step is to navigate official website of organization that is www.dbtindia.nic.in
- Under right side, you will view ‘Latest Announcement’ section.
- Individuals are required to choose link for Ministry Of Science & Technology Notification for scientist.
- Job notification will have all details about eligibility & others refer all things from it.
- Further, download Ministry of Science & Technology Application Form 2019.
- Fill your form with asked details; upload required documents along with Ministry Of Science & Technology Online Application Form.
- Fee must be paid through proper mode, submit your online form.
Find More Jobs From: Maharojgar Recruitment
Dates To Remember:
Closing date for submission of online form: 28-02-2019
All details concerning Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019 are on this page. Keep tuned with us for more updates about latest vacancy notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|