Mumbai University Syllabus
Mumbai University Syllabus FY SY TY BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA/ Engineering/ IT and other subjects is available on this page. Candidates can download Mumbai University Revised Syllabus PDF as per their course directly from here.
Students can check Detailed Mumbai University Latest Syllabus or FY SY TY separately also by moving their cursor downwards while to download BMM Syllabus Mumbai University PDF all just you need to hit the given link and start exam preparation accordingly.
Mumbai University Syllabus Download – FY SY TY (BA/B.Sc/B.Com)
Students can check Semester Wise, Year Wise and Subject Wise MU New Syllabus PDF. You may visit to the official website of Mumbai University to download Syllabus of FY/SY/TY by following the given hassle free guidelines.
Apart from it, you need to move your cursor downwards on this page for downloading Mumbai University Syllabus 2019 for FY SY TY (BA/B.Sc/B.Com and other subjects) which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Mumbai University Syllabus 2019
Mumbai University Syllabus Download
Download Mumbai University Syllabus BA
Mumbai University B.A Syllabus FY
|Mumbai University FYBA History and Archaeology Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University F.Y.B.A. Politics Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University F.Y.B.A. Marathi (Comp) Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University F.Y.B.A. in English Syllabus|
(Introduction to Literature)
|Mumbai University F.Y.B.A. Geography Syllabus||Download Here|
Mumbai University Syllabus syba
|Mumbai University S.Y.B.A. Mathematics Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Hindi S.Y.B.A. Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University S.Y.B.A. English Syllabus|
(Ancillary) & (Applied Component) Sem -III & IV
|Mumbai University S.Y.B.A. Geography Syllabus|
Paper- II, (Climatology)
|Mumbai University S.Y.B.A. & S.Y.B.Sc|
for Sem III & IV
tyba Mumbai University Syllabus
|Mumbai University tyba Geography Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University tyba History Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Syllabus tyba of Statistics||Download Here|
|Mumbai University tyba Syllabus of Sociology||Download Here|
|Mumbai University fyba Geography Syllabus (Agriculture)||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Syba Advertising Syllabus||Download Here|
Mumbai University Syllabus For BSc
|Mumbai University Bsc Aeronautics Syllabus||Download Here|
|FY Bsc Syllabus Mumbai University Chemistry||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Syllabus tybsc It||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Syllabus Of SY B.sc It||Download Here|
|MU Syllabus sybsc Mathematics||Download Here|
|MU tybsc Zoology Syllabus||Download Here|
Mumbai University Syllabus Commerce
|MU Syllabus tybcom Literature in English||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Syllabus sybcom Business Economics||Download Here|
|Mumbai University sybcom New Syllabus Advertising||Download Here|
|Mumbai University tybcom New Syllabus of Banking & Insurance||Download Here|
Mumbai University Course Syllabus
|Mumbai University M.Phil Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University B. Ed New Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University MBA Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Law Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University LLM Syllabus||Download Here|
|B Pharm Mumbai University Syllabus||Download Here|
|Mumbai University Syllabus Bms||Download Here|
FYBSC Syllabus Mumbai University 2019
Module 1: Utility Analysis: (12 lectures)
Preferences-strong ordering-weak ordering – completeness- transitivity-rational preferences-utility as representation of preferences-indifference curves and their properties -budget constraint-utility maximisation and consumer’s equilibrium-income effect-substitution effect- derivation of demand curves included in University of Mumbai Syllabus.
Module –II: Production Analysis: (12 lectures)
Production function- Cobb-Douglas production function-short run and long run returns to scale-Isoquants and their properties –MRTS-iso-cost curves-cost minimisation and producer’s equilibrium-derivation of factor demand curves included in TYBsc IT Syllabus Mumbai University.
Module –III: Costs and revenue: (12 lectures)
Various concepts of costs and their inter-relationship – behaviour of costs in the short run and the long run -long run average cost curve and its derivation-implicit and explicit coststotal revenue-marginal revenue-average revenue included in SYBsc IT Syllabus Mumbai University.
Module IV: Competitive Markets: (12 lectures)
Homogenous goods-no barriers to entry-no collusion among sellers-availability of market information – price equals marginal cost in competitive markets- supply curve and derivation in competitive markets- equilibrium of the firm and the industry – consumer’s surplus-producer’s surplus – economic efficiency in competitive markets included in Mumbai University Syllabus.
B.Com Syllabus Mumbai University of Business Economy
Unit I: Introduction (10 lectures)
- Scope and Importance of Business Economics – basic tools- Opportunity Cost principle Incremental and Marginal Concepts.
- Basic economic relations – functional relations: equations- Total, Average and Marginal relations- Use of Marginal analysis in decision making.
- The basics of market demand, market supply and equilibrium price- shifts in the demand and supply curves and equilibrium included in B.Com Syllabus Mumbai University 2019.
Unit II: Demand Analysis (15 lectures)
- Demand Function – nature of demand curve under different markets Meaning, significance, types and measurement of elasticity of demand (Price, income cross and promotional) – relationship between price elasticity of demand and revenue concepts included in University of Mumbai Syllabus.
- Demand Estimation and forecasting: Meaning and significance – methods of demand estimation- survey and statistical methods (numerical examples on trend analysis and simple linear regression) included in Mumbai University Syllabus.
Unit III: Supply and Production Decisions: (10 lectures)
- Production function: short run analysis with Law of Variable Proportions- Production function with two variable inputs- isoquants, ridge lines and least cost combination of inputs
- Long run production function and Laws of Returns to Scale – expansion path – Economies and diseconomies of Scale and economies of scope included in MU Syllabus 2019.
Unit IV: Cost of Production: (10 lectures)
- Cost concepts: accounting cost and economic cost, implicit and explicit cost, social and private cost, historical cost and replacement cost, sunk cost and incremental cost -fixed and variable cost – total, average and marginal cost – Cost Output Relationship in the Short Run and Long Run- (hypothetical numerical problems to be discussed)
- Extension of cost analysis: Cost reduction through experience- LAC and Learning curve and Break Even Analysis (with business application) included in Mumbai University Syllabus.
Get Here Course Wise: Mumbai University Time Table
Mumbai University FYBA Philosophy Syllabus
Unit 1: Introduction to Moral Philosophy (15 lectures)
- Definition, nature and scope (branches) of philosophy
- Nature of moral philosophy (facts and values; intrinsic and extrinsic values) and areas of ethics (descriptive ethics, normative ethics, meta-ethics and applied ethics)
- Ethical Relativism: arguments defending this position; critical evaluation included in Mumbai University Syllabus
Unit 2: Moral concepts in Indian Philosophy (15 lectures)
- Concepts of Rta, Rna, and purushartha
- Philosophy of non-attachment (nishkama karma yoga)
- Sthitaprajna: the moral ideal included in FYBA Syllabus Mumbai University In Marathi
Unit 3: The Good Life: Greek Ethics (15 lectures)
- Socratic Ethics: virtue is knowledge; can ethics be taught?
- The Four Virtues: Plato (in the context of Republic)
- Ethics of Character: Aristotle included in University of Mumbai Syllabus
Unit 4: Freedom and Determinism (15 lectures)
- Determinism: types of determinism: scientific determinism, religious determinism (i.e. predestination) and fatalism; critical appraisal of determinism
- Indeterminism (i.e. libertarianism): arguments in support of free will; agency theory of freedom; critical appraisal of indeterminism
- Compatibilism: reconciling determinism and freedom
Procedure to Download Mumbai University Syllabus 2019:
Students can download University of Mumbai Syllabus by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit official website which is mu.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Syllabus” link, available under “Useful Links” section, at the bottom of home page.
- From the next page you are required to hit on “New Syllabus” link.
- On the next window you will get all subjects and stream’s syllabus.
- You need to select that course you want to check Mumbai University Syllabus.
- You will get a PDF file of app syllabus on your digital screen, you have to check Mumbai University FY/SY/TY/FY/SY Syllabus carefully.
- At last, save and download Mumbai University Syllabus and take a hard copy of MU Syllabus 2019 for future use.
Directly Get Here: Mumbai University Hall Ticket
You can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to get latest updates about Mumbai University Syllabus. Candidates can also bookmark this page, using control+D, to get up-to-date information related to Mumbai University Syllabus 2019.
From our website i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can get information of Mumbai University New Syllabus, exam pattern of any university examination or any other competitive examination so, keep visiting our website on regular basis. You can also subscribe on our free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Mumbai Digital University||Mumbai University Cut Off|
|Mumbai University Results||10 Necessities Of Smart Learning|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How To Find Study Material Online|
|Reasons behind Success and Money||5 Benefits Of Yoga|