Mumbai University Syllabus
Download here the updated and New Mumbai University Syllabus 2022!!! Students who are pursuing various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses from the University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India can download the Revised Syllabus PDFs for FY SY TY BA, B.Sc, B.Com and others courses directly from this page.
The detailed and course-wise Mumbai University FY SY TY Curriculum has been provided here separately. You can check the Syllabus and even download it in PDF format so that you can access it offline whenever needed. The New Syllabus published by the University will help you to prepare for the upcoming examinations effectively and efficiently.
Mumbai University FY SY TY Syllabus – Download
For your convenience and easy understanding, we have presented the Semester Wise, Year Wise and Subject Wise MU New Syllabus PDF in the below section of this article. You may also explore the official portal of Mumbai University to download Syllabus of FY/SY/TY. The step-by-step procedure to download the Revised Syllabus is also discussed below.
Here you will find the direct links to access the PDFs for Mumbai University Syllabus 2022 for FY SY TY (BA/B.Sc/B.Com and other subjects). So any further delay, explore this page completely which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Mumbai University Syllabus 2022
Direct Links to Download Mumbai University Syllabus PDF
The direct links to download the entire MU Syllabus of All Courses have been tabulated below. From the following table, you can access the New, Old and Revised Syllabus for UG and PG programmes.
|Revised Syllabus under Arts||Download|
|Revised Syllabus under Commerce||Download|
|Syllabus For Engineering (Rev Course)||Download|
|Syllabus Of Various Courses||Download|
Mumbai University BE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2022
|B.E. Mechanical Engineering Sem III Syllabus|
|Applied Mathematics III||Thermodynamics|
|Strength of Material||Production Process|
|Material Technology||Computer Aided Machine Drawing|
|Strength of Material||Material Technology|
|Machine Shop Practice included in the Engineering Syllabus Third Year|
|Mechanical Engineering Syllabus Sem IV|
|Fluid Mechanics||Applied Mathematics|
|Industrial Electronics||Production Process|
|Kinematics of Machinery||Data Base and Information Retrieval|
|Kinematics of Machinery||Machine Shop Practice II|
|Mechanical Engineering Sem 5|
|Internal Combustion Engines||Mechanical Measurements and Control|
|Heat Transfer||Dynamics of Machinery|
|Department Level Optional Course I||Internal Combustion Engines|
|Mechanical Measurements and Control||Manufacturing Sciences Lab|
|Business Communication and Ethics|
|B.E Mechanical Engineering Sem VI Syllabus|
|Metrology and Quality engineering||Machine Design I|
|Finite Element analysis||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Department Level Optional Course II||Metrology and Quality Engineering|
|Machine Design I||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|B.E Mechanical Engineering Semester VII Syllabus|
|Machine Design II||CAD/CAM/CAE|
|Production Planning and Control||Department Level Optional Course III|
|Institute Level Optional Course I||Machine Design I|
|CAD/CAM/CAE||Production Planning and Control|
FYBSC Syllabus 2022
Module 1: Utility Analysis: (12 lectures)
Preferences-strong ordering-weak ordering – completeness- transitivity-rational preferences-utility as representation of preferences-indifference curves and their properties -budget constraint-utility maximization and consumer’s equilibrium-income effect-substitution effect- derivation of demand curves included in University of Mumbai Syllabus.
Module –II: Production Analysis: (12 lectures)
Production function- Cobb-Douglas production function-short run and long run returns to scale-Isoquants and their properties –MRTS-iso-cost curves-cost minimization and producer’s equilibrium-derivation of factor demand curves included in TYBsc IT Syllabus.
Module –III: Costs and revenue: (12 lectures)
Various concepts of costs and their inter-relationship – behavior of costs in the short run and the long run -long run average cost curve and its derivation-implicit and explicit costs total revenue-marginal revenue-average revenue included in SYBsc IT Syllabus.
Module IV: Competitive Markets: (12 lectures)
Homogenous goods-no barriers to entry-no collusion among sellers-availability of market information – price equals marginal cost in competitive markets- supply curve and derivation in competitive markets- equilibrium of the firm and the industry – consumer’s surplus-producer’s surplus – economic efficiency in competitive markets included in Mumbai University Syllabus.
B.Com Syllabus for Business Economy
Unit I: Introduction (10 lectures)
- Scope and Importance of Business Economics – basic tools- Opportunity Cost principle Incremental and Marginal Concepts.
- Basic economic relations – functional relations: equations- Total, Average and Marginal relations- Use of Marginal analysis in decision making.
- The basics of market demand, market supply and equilibrium price- shifts in the demand and supply curves and equilibrium included in B.Com Syllabus 2022.
Unit II: Demand Analysis (15 lectures)
- Demand Function – nature of demand curve under different markets Meaning, significance, types and measurement of elasticity of demand (Price, income cross and promotional) – relationship between price elasticity of demand and revenue concepts included in University of Mumbai Syllabus.
- Demand Estimation and forecasting: Meaning and significance – methods of demand estimation- survey and statistical methods (numerical examples on trend analysis and simple linear regression).
Unit III: Supply and Production Decisions: (10 lectures)
- Production function: short run analysis with Law of Variable Proportions- Production function with two variable inputs- isoquants, ridge lines and least cost combination of inputs
- Long run production function and Laws of Returns to Scale – expansion path – Economies and diseconomies of Scale and economies of scope included in MU Syllabus 2022.
Unit IV: Cost of Production: (10 lectures)
- Cost concepts: accounting cost and economic cost, implicit and explicit cost, social and private cost, historical cost and replacement cost, sunk cost and incremental cost -fixed and variable cost – total, average and marginal cost – Cost Output Relationship in the Short Run and Long Run- (hypothetical numerical problems to be discussed)
- Extension of cost analysis: Cost reduction through experience- LAC and Learning curve and Break Even Analysis (with business application).
Get Here Course Wise: Mumbai University Time Table
Mumbai University FYBA Philosophy Syllabus
Unit 1: Introduction to Moral Philosophy (15 lectures)
- Definition, nature and scope (branches) of philosophy
- Nature of moral philosophy (facts and values; intrinsic and extrinsic values) and areas of ethics (descriptive ethics, normative ethics, meta-ethics and applied ethics)
- Ethical Relativism: arguments defending this position; critical evaluation
Unit 2: Moral concepts in Indian Philosophy (15 lectures)
- Concepts of Rta, Rna, and purushartha
- Philosophy of non-attachment (nishkama karma yoga)
- Sthitaprajna: the moral ideal included in FYBA Syllabus In Marathi
Unit 3: The Good Life: Greek Ethics (15 lectures)
- Socratic Ethics: virtue is knowledge; can ethics be taught?
- The Four Virtues: Plato (in the context of Republic)
- Ethics of Character: Aristotle included in University of Mumbai Syllabus
Unit 4: Freedom and Determinism (15 lectures)
- Determinism: types of determinism: scientific determinism, religious determinism (i.e. predestination) and fatalism; critical appraisal of determinism
- Indeterminism (i.e. libertarianism): arguments in support of free will; agency theory of freedom; critical appraisal of indeterminism
- Compatibilism: reconciling determinism and freedom
Directly Get Here: Mumbai University Hall Ticket
Procedure to Download Mumbai University Syllabus 2022:
Students can download University of Mumbai Syllabus by following the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit official website which is mu.ac.in
- On the homepage, move your cursor towards the ‘Students’ tab available in the menu bar. A drop down list will appear.
- Select “Syllabus” option from the dropped down list.
- A new page displaying the Mumbai University Syllabus 2022 for various courses will be opened.
- You need to select that course you want to check Mumbai University Exam Syllabus.
- You will get a PDF file of app syllabus on your digital screen, you have to check FY/SY/TY/FY/SY Syllabus carefully.
- At last, save and download Syllabus and take a hard copy of MU Syllabus 2022 for future use.
Candidates can also bookmark this page, using control+D, to get up-to-date information related to Mumbai University Syllabus 2022.
From our website i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can get information of Mumbai University New Syllabus, exam pattern of any university examination or any other competitive examination so, keep visiting our website on regular basis. You can also subscribe on our free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Mumbai University Results||Mumbai University Cut Off|
|Scholarship in India||Best Career Options|