NIACL AO Admit Card
Those applicants who are willing to attend the Phase I Exam (30-01-2019) are required to download NIACL AO Admit Card. Contenders will not be able to attend the online pre examination without NIACL AO Call Letter.
Some essential details like applicant’s name, father’s name, address, gender, roll number, registration number, date of birth, post name and others have been provided in NIACL AO eCall Letter. Candidates need to check the following details before appearing in pre exam.
New India Assurance AO Admit Card:
On the basis of applicants’ performance in pre exam, they will go through Phase II online examination (02-03-2019). After that, individuals need to attend personal interview round and at last, final selection against vacant posts will be done.
Check out the below section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get further details about NIACL AO Admit Card 2019. Follow the mentioned below steps and download NIACL AO Pre Admit Card.
NIACL AO Admit Card
How To Download NIACL AO Admit Card 2019?
Here, we’ve added some guidelines to download NIACL AO Pre Exam Admit Card, please have a look…
- Aspirants need to visit official website of The New India Assurance Company Limited which is www.newindia.co.in for NIACL AO Prelims Admit Card.
- After that, press “Go To Homepage” link from opened page. And, hit on “Recruitment” tab from “Additional Links” section.
- Now, select the suitable link for NIACL AO Exam Hall Ticket.
- Fill asked details in blank textboxes such as Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY).
- After entering the correct details, you have to select “Login” button to feed entire data.
- Then, your New India Assurance Admit Card 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Download NIACL AO Call Letter and get printout of NIACL Administrative Officer Admit Card for further use.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
Importance of NIACL AO Hall Ticket:
The organization will not allow any aspirant to attend the phase I Exam without NIACL Administrative Officer Exam Admit Card. Contenders can get their NIACL AO Phase I Exam Admit Card by following the steps mentioned on this web page.
Documents To Be Required:
Candidates need to bring these following documents along with them at the time of examination:
- NIACL AO Online Admit Card
- Mark sheets Of 10th/ 12th (Original / Xerox)
- Certificates of Degree Courses (Original / Xerox)
- Caste certificates of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- Identity Proof like Addhar Card, Driving License etc.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Phase-I Exam Pattern:
- Total 100 questions will be asked in NIACL AO Pre Exam.
- The test will be last long for 60 minutes.
- English Language/ Reasoning Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude are the important sections.
Download प्रशासनिक अधिकारी Phase 1 & 2 Exam Syllabi PDF: NIACL AO Syllabus
Phase-II Exam Pattern:
|In Specialist stream, an additional|
test to assess technical& professional
knowledge in the relevant discipline
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
Those contenders who will be able to clear the Phase-I Online Examination get shortlisted for phase II exam. Final selection against NIACL AO Recruitment will be done after the commencement of personal interview round.
|Last date to apply for NIACL AO Recruitment||26-12-2018|
|NIACL AO Exam Admit Card||January 2019|
|Phase-I Online Examination||30-01-2019|
|Phase-II Online Examination||02-03-2019|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates regarding NIACL AO Admit Card 2019. You can also visit the Official Link of the organization to know more about NIACL AO Phase I Admit Card.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NIACL AO Admit Card||NIACL AO Results|
|NIACL Assistant Syllabus||NIACL Assistant Cut Off|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Aptitude Questions And Answers|
|Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|