For better preparation of exam syllabus plays a vital role. Thus, candidates who had applied for NIELIT Scientist B & Assistant Technical Exam they can get updated NIELIT Syllabus from this page.
Along with NIELIT Syllabus 2018, applicants can also check latest Exam Pattern from this single page. Interested applicants can download the NIELIT Exam Syllabus in PDF via official web portal by accessing online mode and start preparation accordingly for the exam.
Download NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam Syllabus
Every year, National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology conducts various recruitment exams for filling vacant positions. Now, the organization is going to organize written exam for the posts of Scientist B & Assistant Technical.
So, applicants can avail latest Syllabus for Scientific/Technical Assistant from this page to score good marks. To check all important topics of NIELIT 2018 Syllabus, aspirants are required to scroll this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check NIELIT Scientist B & Assistant Technical Syllabus stated below and start your preparation as accordingly.
NIELIT Engineering Mathematics Syllabus
- Mathematical Logic– Propositional logic and First order logic
- Probability– Conditional Probability, Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation, Random Variables, Distributions, Uniforms, Exponential, Poisson, Binomial
- Set Theory & Algebra– Sets, Relations, Functions, Groups, Partial Orders, Lattice, Boolean Algebra
- Combinatorics– Permutations, Combinations, Counting, Summation, Generating functions, Recurrence relations, Asymptotic
- Graph Theory– Connectivity, spanning trees, Cut vertices & edges, covering, matching, Independent sets, Colouring, Planarity, Isomorphism.
- Linear Algebra– Algebra of Matrices, Determinants, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values and Eigen vectors.
- Numerical Methods– LU decomposition for systems of linear equations, Numerical solutions of non-linear algebraic equations by Secant, Bisection and Newton-Raphson Methods, Numerical Integration by trapezoidal and Simpson’s rules.
- Calculus– Limit, Continuity & differentiation, Mean value Theorems, Theorems of Integral calculus, Evaluation of definite & improper integrals, Partial derivatives, Total derivatives, Maxima & Minima
Get here Basic/ Vedic Formulas Topic Wise: Maths Formulas PDF
NIELIT Computer Science/Computer Engineering Syllabus
- Digital Logic– Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of Combination and sequential circuits, Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
- Computer Organisation & Architecture– Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU & data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
- Analog & Digital Communication– Auto-correlation & power spectral density, Properties of white noise, Filtering of random signals through LTI systems, Amplitude modulation and demodulation, Angle modulation and demodulation, Spectra of AM and FM, Super heterodyne receivers, Circuits for analog communications, Information theory, Entropy, Mutual information and
channel capacity theorem, Digital communications, PCM, DPCM, Digital modulation schemes, Amplitude, Phase and Frequency shift keying (ASK, PSK, FSK), QAM, MAP and ML decoding, matched filter receiver, calculation of bandwidth, SNR and BER for digital modulation, Fundamentals
of error correction, Hamming codes, Timing and frequency synchronisation, inter- symbol interference and its mitigation, Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA.
- Programming & Data Structures– Programming in C, Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding, Abstract data types Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps, Object Oriented Programming Concepts- Object, Class, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Algorithms– Analysis, Asymptotic, notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis, Design, Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer, Tree and graph traversals, Connected competent, Spanning trees, Shortest paths, Hashing, Sorting, Searching, Asymptotic analysis (best, worst, average cases) of time and space, upper and lower bounds, Basic concept of complexity classes – P, NP, NP – hard, NP -complete
- Theory of Computation– Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidablility.
- Compiler Design– Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Run time environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimisation
- Operating System– Processes, Threads, Inter-Process communication, Concurrency,Synchronisation, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.
- Databases – ER-model, Relational Model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.
- Information Systems & Software Engineering – Information gathering, requirement and feasibility analysis, data flow diagrams, process specifications, input/output design, process life cycle, planning and managing the project design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance
- Computer Networks – ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies, Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4), IP(v6), Application layer protocols, (ICMP, DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP), Basic concepts of hubs, Switches, Gateways and Routers. Wireless technologies, Network security – basic concepts of public key and private key Cryptography, digital signature, firewalls.
How to download NIELIT Syllabus PDF 2018?
- First of all you need to go through the Official website that is www.nielit.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the top of home page.
- After that you need to hit on “Written examination for the post of Scientist –B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A for NIC recruitment…………” link.
- Afterwards you are require to select “Syllabus for Scientist- ‘B’” or “Syllabus for Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’” link
- PDf files of syllabus will be displayed on your computer screen.
- you must save it or take a printout of it to get prepare for exams.
NIELIT Syllabus 2018
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology will go to conduct the written examination for the Scientist B & Assistant Technical posts. The exact exam date will be provided soon at this web page or also official website www.nielit.gov.in
Check This: How to Find Study Material Online
Here check out the NIELIT Exam syllabus pdf and NIELIT exam pattern for the better preparation and scoring good marks. So, students who are preparing for this exam can go through the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology syllabus.
We hope that NIELIT Syllabus 2018 provided above will be helpful for you and you can start your preparation as according to it for securing qualifying marks. You may visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates; you may also bookmark our portal by hitting Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NIELIT Recruitment||NIELIT Answer Key|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|