Latest NIMHANS Recruitment Advertisement NO.NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT–19/2018-19 has been proclaimed by National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science on 10-07-2018 for employment purpose.
Contenders who are eager to join this reputed institute and have required eligibility criteria can apply for Field Information Officer, Data Manager and Junior Scientific Officer Jobs via offline process. The last date to send application form is 31-07-2018
NIMHANS Recruitment Application Fee:
UR & OBC Candidates who are going to fill application form will have to pay Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) and SC & ST Candidates need to submit Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru through online mode only.
|Beneficiary Name||The Director, NIMHANS,|
|S.B Account No||64118462718|
|IFSC Code No||SBIN0040675|
Go through this web page prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get rest of details regarding National Institute of the Mental Health and Neuro Science Recruitment.
|Post Name||NIMHANS Job Vacancy|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01|
|Field Information Officer||03|
Get Here Job Updates: Maharojgar Recruitment
Required Educational Qualification:
For NIMHANS Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment:
Applying candidates must possess master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH) or M.Sc in Health Management or M.Sc in Biostatistics or M.D in Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social Medicine or M.B.B.S from a recognized University/ Institutions.
For NIMHANS Field Information Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates who possess Degree of Post Graduate in Social Sciences (Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Economics or equivalent) from a recognized University are eligible to apply for NIMHANS FIO Recruitment.
- Previous experience along with an aptitude for field work is desirable.
For NIMHANS Data Manager Recruitment:
Aspirants must possess Degree of M.Sc Biostatistics/ MCA from a recognized University to apply for NIMHANS Data Manager Recruitment.
Find Out Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
NIMHANS Age Limit:
For NIMHANS Job Vacancy, candidates’ age should not be less than 35 years as on 25-06-2018 and upper age of reserved category candidates may be relaxed as per norms.
NIMHANS Salary Details:
Selected candidates NIMHANS JSO Recruitment will receive an impressive salary of Rs. 9300-34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- and those candidates who will be recruited for other positions will get Rs. 25000/- as monthly salary from the institute.
NIMHANS Selection Process:
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences that is www.nimhans.ac.in to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
- Follow “Vacancy Announcements” section visible at the right side and press on more events.
- Follow “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Junior Scientific Officer, *Field Information Officer and Data Manager Posts in the prescribed form from the Indian Nationals for appointment ON CONTRACT BASIS.” from new window and hit on “Notification.pdf” link.
- Read NIMHANS Recruitment PDF carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Go back to previous page and press on “Application form.pdf” to download format of NIMHANS Application Form.
- Fill NIMHANS Application Form with correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents along with NIMHANS Recruitment Form.
- Affix a recent colored passport size photograph.
- In the last step send NIMHANS Application Form to address mentioned below.
The Registrar, NIMHANS,
P.B No.2900, Hosur Road,
NIMHANS Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to apply: 31-07-2018
For more information regarding NIMHANS Recruitment 2018, you may go through Official Link present on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|