NIT Karnataka Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka has asserted a job advertisement titled as NIT Karnataka Recruitment. The authority of this organization wants skilled candidates for the appointment of Temporary Faculty on semester basis in various departments. The candidates applying for the NIT jobs must be post graduate from any recognized institute. Aspirants can fetch further relevant information related to NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 from the instructions given below on this page.
Key Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancy Required||Remuneration Scale|
|Education Details||Mode Of Selection|
|Limitations In Age||Ways To Apply|
The organization has decided to select the contenders through the interview for which the date has been decided as 17.07.2017.Contenders are required to bring all the educational documents along with the application form at the time of interview. Candidates selected in the interview will be permitted to join the organization. Applicants, if you want more details regarding NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018, then you need to go through this page which is well written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NIT Karnataka Recruitment
Name of the Position- Temporary Faculty
Eligibility Criteria for NIT job vacancy:
Aspirants must be PH.D/ M.TECH Degree holders in any relevant stream from the recognized or reputed institute.
Find Out Latest:
Aspirants satisfying the age criteria given by National Institute of Technology can apply for the job. Relaxation will be given as per the norms given by the organization.
- Candidates holding PH.D Degree will get salary of Rs 50,000/- per month.
- Master Degree (M.E. / M. Tech. or equivalent) holders will get salary of Rs 40,000/- per month.
As per decided by the selection panel, the selection will be done in two parts that is Preliminary Selection and Final Selection. Shortlisted candidates in preliminary selection will be allowed to appear for the Final selection which will be held at 10 am on the same day of the interview.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment?
- Candidates, first of all have to visit the official website of National Institute of Technology that is www.nitk.ac.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Temporary Faculty Recruitments “link given in the “Announcements” section.
- Now you are on the new page and you are required to hit on “recruitment.nitk.ac.in” link to get the details.
- After that you have to hit on the link as: “TemporaryFacultyRecruitment:188.8.131.52(100Mbps)”
- A PDF file will get opened on your screen and now you are required to read all the instructions regarding the recruitment carefully.
- The candidates are advised to fill the NIT application form, take a print out of it and bring completed form along with the educational documents at the time of interview on the below given date.
Date of Interview: 17.07.2017 from 8:30 onwards
NIT Karnataka Recruitment Notification– Hit Here
To know more details regarding the NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018, you are advised to go through the Official Link. You can stay tuned with this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|