NSIC Full Form
Wondering what is the NSIC Full Form? Here is everything you need to know about the Abbreviation – NSIC. On this page, you can check the correct NSIC फुल फॉर्म in India, NSIC Types, Schemes, Benefits, and other interesting facts.
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) is a Mini Ratna government agency incorporated by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India in 1955. It provides financial support to the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) of India.
What is the Full Form of NSIC?
Check NSIC फुल फॉर्म इन Hindi/English!!! NSIC intends to fulfill its mission to assist small enterprises by operating schemes such as marketing support, credit support, technology support, and other support services.
Check out the NSIC Full Form, NSIC Registration, Types, NSIC Schemes, Benefits, Mission & Objectives, etc. in the below section of this page which is presented by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NSIC Full Form
Visitors we have provided NSIC Certificate Full Form on this page, read the entire details to know the NSIC Full Form and other interesting facts about Corporation. Have a look:
Full Form of NSIC in India
NSIC Full Form In English
NSIC is the certified Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. NSIC facilitates (MSMEs) Sector to enhance their competitiveness by providing support services under Marketing, Technology, Finance, and other support services. Here is the full form of NSIC in English-
“National Small Industries Corporation”
NSIC Full Form In Hindi
एनएसआईसी माइक्रो, लघु और मध्यम उद्यम मंत्रालय के तहत भारत सरकार की प्रमाणित सरकार है। एनएसआईसी विपणन, प्रौद्योगिकी, वित्त और अन्य सहायता सेवा के तहत सहायता सेवाएं प्रदान करके अपनी प्रतिस्पर्धात्मकता बढ़ाने के लिए (एमएसएमई) क्षेत्र में सुविधा प्रदान करता है। जानिए NSIC की फ़ुल फॉर्म हन्दी में-
“राष्ट्रीय लघु उद्योग निगम”
Must Know About NSIC
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
- NSIC’s main motive is to promote aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country.
- NSIC acts as a facilitator for (MSMEs) and devised a number of schemes to support enterprises in both domestic and foreign markets.
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) operates through countrywide offices and Technical Centres
- In addition to this, NSIC has also set up a Training cum Incubation Centre and manages operations in African countries from its offices in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Know Single Point Registration Scheme: NSIC Registration Process
Mission of NSIC:
“To promote and support Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Sector” by providing integrated support services encompassing Marketing, Technology, Finance, and other services”
Vision of NSIC:
“To be a premier organization fostering the growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Sector”
Types of Loans promoted by NICs
- MSME Loan
- Working capital loan
- Term loan
A range of other loans provided under the Working Capital Loan like:
- Cash Credit loan
- Letter of Credit
- Overdraft Facility using Current Account
- Bills Discounting
- Unsecured Short-Term Business Loan
- CGTMSE – ‘Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises’ scheme loan
Schemes under NSIC
To promote the growth of MSMEs in India, NSIC has various schemes such as:
- Bank Credit Facilitation
- Raw Material Assistance Scheme
- MSME Global Mart – B2B Web Portal
- SinglePoint Registration Scheme
- Consortia and Tender Marketing
- Marketing Intelligence Scheme
- Technology Incubation
- Government Schemes under NSIC
- ASPIRE Scheme
- International Cooperation and Consultancy Services
Check Out: Best Companies To Work For In India
Benefits of NSIC
- Credit & Loan facilities to MSMEs through public and private sector banks
- Guidance on the best interest rates for MSMEs
- Supporting the documentation process for MSMEs
- Option to the enterprise to switch over from one bank to another
- Mentoring in documentation process to MSMEs
- Integrated support to MSMEs
- Promotion of the priority sector
Career at NSIC
Besides facilitating the growth of small enterprises since 1955, National Small Industries Corporation also provides various job opportunities to talented and eligible candidates all over India.
National Small Industries Corporation releases various recruitment notifications to fill up different vacant job profiles in the department such as Accounts Officer, General Manager, Deputy Manager, and many more.
NSIC Official Website
- The official website of NSIC is www.nsic.co.in. If you want to know any detail about National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) then you are suggested to visit the official portal.
- NSIC releases every notice, advertisement, notification, or any other announcement on its official portal. It is advised to follow the NSIC’s official website for the latest and authentic information.
Dear visitors, we hope the information related to the NSIC Full Form provided on this page proved to be beneficial for you. Stay tuned with our portal, we will provide all the latest updates at www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can also bookmark our page by pressing the ctrl+d key for instant alerts.
You can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus. Regarding any query please do comment in the below commenting box, we will surely provide you best solution as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization
|Sarkari Naukri – Latest Jobs
|Latest Private Jobs
|Best Jobs In India