National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is Government of India enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) which is single largest buyer of variety of goods. NSIC Registration is essential for all MSME’s for general supplies.
Micro & small Enterprises (MSEs) got registered by NSIC under Single Point Registration scheme (SPRS) for participation in Government Purchases. In order to increase share of purchases from small-scale sector, Government Stores Purchase Programmes has been launched in 1955-56.
NSIC SPRS Registration Process
NSIC helps to promote aid and foster growth of MSME businesses in India. NSIC operates Single point Registration scheme, Marketing Support, Performance and Credit Rating Scheme for small industries and more schemes.
For other additional details of NSIC Registration 2019 must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility Criteria For NSIC Registration
All Micro & Small Enterprises are eligible for registration with NSIC under its Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS) which already registered with the Director of Industries (DI)/District Industries Centre (DIC) as manufacturing/service enterprises or having Acknowledgement of Entrepreneurs Memorandum (EM Part-II).
Check NSIC फुल फॉर्म इन Hindi/English: Full Form of NSIC in India
NSIC Registration Charges
Fees of NSIC Registration will be charged based on the turnover of the business NSIC Registration Charges can be divided into three parts are Registration fees, inspection fee and professional fee as –
NSIC Registration Fees
- Less than Rs. 1 Crore Turnover: Micro enterprises having less than Rs.1 crore turnover have to pay Rs.3000, while small enterprises having less than Rs.1 crore turnover are required to pay fee of Rs. 5000.
- More than Rs.1 Crore Turnover: Micro enterprises having more than Rs.1 crore turnover will be charged fee of Rs. 3000 + Rs.1500 whereas Small enterprises having turnover of more than Rs.1 crore have to pay fee of Rs.5000 + Rs.2000 for additional turnovers
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
- MSME Enterprises must pay inspection charges of Rs.2000 for micro enterprises and Rs. 3000 for small enterprises.
- Professional fee have to be paid to RITES Limited and Consultancy Development Centre for undertaking physical inspection of Rs.6000 for micro enterprises and Rs. 8000 for small enterprises.
Know Here: How to Find a Job Online
Benefits of NSIC Registration 2019
Through NSIC Single Point Registration Scheme Registration, one are eligible to get benefits of Public Procurement Policy for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, New Delhi vide Gazette Notification dated 23.03.2012.
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)
- 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector.
- Participating MSEs with quoting price band of L1+15 % shall be allowed to supply 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs can set annual goal of minimum 20% of total annual purchases of products or services produced or rendered by MSEs.
- Out of annual requirement of 20% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribes (as per PPP Order dated 23.03.2012)
NSIC Registration Process
Micro & Small Enterprises can NSIC Online registration with the help of below mentioned guidelines. MSEs shall have to apply either online or offline.
- Visit the official site that is www.nsicspronline.com.
- Select the “Online Registration for GP” link given at the right side.
- Thereafter fill up NSIC Registration form and press save and continue
- Pay up registration fees as prescribed
- Upload the scanned images of all certificates as prescribed
- At last press the “submit” tab for submission of NSIC Registration Application Form
- Download duplicate copy of G.P. Registration Application Form
- Fill it with all required details
- Micro & Small Enterprise has to submit NSIC Application form (in duplicate) along with requisite fees and documents to Zonal/Branch and Sub Office/Extension office of NSIC
- Forward the form to the concerned Inspecting agency along with copies of required documents and requisite Proofs/Draft/Pay Order of inspection charges in favor of concerned Inspection Agency to carry out Technical Inspection of Micro & Small Enterprise
- After getting Inspection Report, National Small Industries Corporation issue GP Registration Certificate to MSME for items/stores as recommended.
Documents Required for NSIC Registration 2019
The following NSIC registration certificates are required for NSIC single point registration have a look-
- Copy of BIS license
- Copy of ISO 9000
- Copy of Acknowledgement of MSME registration
- Details of plant & machinery and raw material with original purchase price
- Ownership documents of the premises or copy of lease deed.
- Declaration/Certificate from the Proprietor/Partner/Director whether or not they have any link with large scale unit(s)
- List of raw materials and finished goods in stock
- List of technical personnel employed in production /services.
- List of quality control equipment and testing facility available in factory
- Copy of type test report from Independent lab, where applicable as mentioned in relevant standard
- Latest Electricity Bill Copy
- Audited Balance Sheet, Trading Account and Profit & Loss
- Account for the last 3 years duly signed by the authorized person under his seal.
- Statement showing the Results of Operation for the last 3 years duly signed by Chartered Accountant under his seal
- Bankers’ Report giving details of financial status of the applicant firm as per Performa “F” of application form.
- Copy of Permanent Account No (PAN)
- Partnership Deed
- Names of the partners
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
NSIC Registration Renewal Application Form
G.P. Registration Certificate which will give to Micro & Small Enterprise under Single Point Registration Scheme is valid for only Two Years. NSIC Registration Certificate has to be reviewed and renewed after every two years by verifying continuous Commercial and Technical Competence of the registered Micro & Small Enterprise in manufacturing / producing the stores.
Documents for Renewal of NSIC Registration
- Original GP Registration Certificate.
- copy of Acknowledgement of Entrepreneurs Memorandum Part-II/UAM;
- List of major Govt. Orders executed during last 2 (two) years on letter head as per format of Annexure
- Copies of Audited Balance sheet for last 3 years duly signed by the authorized person
- Annexure ‘C’ of GP Application form duly signed by Chartered Accountant
- List of addition/deletion in the plant and machinery after the initial registration/ preceding renewal in the letter head duly singed.
- Annexure ‘D’ and ‘E’ duly signed by MSE.
Apply Online For: NSIC Recruitment
Applicants, we have provided all details related to NSIC Registration 2019 on above section of this page, if still you have any query related to same then must visit to the official site.
Keep visiting to our site recruitmentinboxx.com regularly to grab other upcoming details. You can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key for instant access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|8 Courses, Draws Salary In Millions
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
|13 Steps to Go Overseas, International
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization
|Latest Private Jobs
|Latest Walkin Jobs
|Best Companies To Work For In India
|Best Jobs In India