National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released NTPC Recruitment Advertisement of ER-II HQ, Bhubaneswar for filling up 107 Diploma Engineer and ITI Trainee Vacancies.
Applications are invited from energetic and young Diploma Engineers with excellent academic record to join this organization for its Darlipalli Super Thermal Power Project District Sundergarh (Odisha) under eastern region through NTPC Recruitment 2018.
NTPC Recruitment Last Date 24-11-2018:
Those candidates who are interested can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018 by submitting their application form till then end date that is 24-11-2018. Before applying for NTPC Recruitment 2018, candidates must ensure their eligibility norms and terms conditions.
To obtain complete details regarding National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, go through this page prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Discipline||No. of NTPC Vacancy|
|NTPC Diploma Engineer Trainee Vacancy|
|C & I||10|
|NTPC ITI Trainee Vacancy|
|ITI Trainee (Fitter)/ ITI Trainee (Electrician)/ ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||42 (22-Fitter, 12-Electrician, 8-Instrument)|
|Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry)||06|
|Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee||04|
Visit Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
NTPC Eligibility Criteria:
|Discipline||Qualification for NTPC Job Openings|
|NTPC Diploma Engineer Trainee Recruitment|
|Electrical||Full-time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Electronics / Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|C & I|
|NTPC ITI Trainee Jobs|
|ITI Trainee (Fitter)/ ITI Trainee (Electrician)/ ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||10th Pass + Full-time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/ SCVT) in Fitter Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively.|
|Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry)||Full-time Regular B.Sc with Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry.|
|Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee||NCTVT in Store keeping + English typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute Or 10th Pass + Full-time regular ITI Course in (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic/ Instrument Mechanic) Trade +|
English typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
NTPC Age Limit:
To apply for NTPC Diploma Engineer Trainee Recruitment contender’s age must be between 18 years to 25 years and those aspirants who want to apply for NTPC ITI Trainee/ Lab Assistant Trainee/ Assistant Trainee Recruitment, their age should be between 18 years to 27 years as per norms.
NTPC Salary Details:
|Discipline||Pay Scale for NTPC Recruitment|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee||Rs.15,500- 3%- 34,500 (W7 Grade)|
|ITI Trainee/ Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee/ Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee||Rs.11,500- 3%- 26,000 (W3 Grade)|
NTPC Selection Process:
As per NTPC Selection process, the engagement of applying aspirants for NTPC Jobs will be done on the basis of online test, verification of documents and Personal Interview.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Simple and Easy steps to Fill NTPC Application Form:
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of organization i.e. www.ntpccareers.net to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018
- After reaching to home page you need to press on “Recruitment of Diploma Engineer Trainee( Electrical/Mechanical/C&I/Civil) , ITI Trainee( Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic) , Lab Assistant(Chemistry) Trainee, Asst( Materials / Storekeeper) Trainee for Darlipalli STPP-2018” link.
- Then a new page will be displayed in front of your computer screen you need to press on “Advertisement (English)” or “Advertisement (Hindi)” as per your suitability.
- Within few seconds NTPC Notification PDF will be opened in front of your computer screen.
- You need to read NTPC Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Revisit to the previous page and hit on “Press here to apply” tab to apply for NTPC Advertisement.
- Afterwards you are required to select the functional area and press on “Submit” tab.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with entire and correct details.
- Then you have to upload all documents and certificates and scanned image of photograph and signature as per asked in NTPC Application Form.
- In the final step you need to press on “Submit” button and retain a hard copy of NTPC Online Form for future need.
- Save one additional copy of NTPC Application Form.
NTPC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Activities||NTPC Recruitment Dates|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24-11-2018 till Midnight|
|Downloading of Admit Card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test for DET & one stage online test for ITI/ Lab Asst./SK Trainee||Mid Dec 2018|
|1st Stage Online Aptitude Test for DET, one Stage Test for ITI/ Lab Asst./ SK Trainee||Last Week of Dec 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test for DET||Mid Jan 2019|
|2nd stage Online Technical Test||3rd/ 4th week of Jan 2019|
Final and Essential Note:
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about NTPC Recruitment 2018 – 2019. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|