OJEE Admit Card
Latest Update: OJEE Admit Card 2019 has been released. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted in Pen/Paper & CBT mode in May by the state government. This exam conducts for admission to the 1st year Ayurveda, homeopathy, MAM & 2nd year of engineering & technology.
Through this exam, candidates will also get admission to the 1st year of master courses (MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, etc). So, appearing candidates download their OJEE Exam Hall Ticket son from this page.
OJEE Exam Date 2019:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted on 12-05-2019 (Pen and Paper mode) and from 12-05-2019 to 20-05-2019 (CBT) by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board. Exam will be organized to give admission to eligible students in first year, B.Tech, Lateral Entry to B.Tech, MBA and MCA courses in various private and government engineering and medical institutions of Odisha.
To grab more details about OJEE Admit Card 2019, you may scroll down this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Admit card for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination will be accessible from online mode.
OJEE Admit Card
All the appearing candidates are advised to carry two copies of the OJEE 2019 Admit Card at time of appearing for test. With the help of Application no, Password, Security Pin, you will be able to download Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Call Letter.
OJEE Admit Card 2019 Release Date
|Full Form||Odisha Joint Entrance|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||27th April 2019|
|Date of Exam 2019||12th May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 2019|
Steps to get Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card 2019:
- Contenders may visit official website ojee.nic.in to get Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Hall Ticket 2019
- Go under ‘News & Events’ section available at right side, choose link concerning OJEE 2019 Hall Ticket.
- After that hit on “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR 2ND OJEE AVAILABLE UNDER CANDIDATE LOGIN “link
- Put details like Application no, Password, Security Pin.
- Hit on “SIGN IN” button for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Admit Card 2019
- Your Orissa JEE Hall Ticket will appear at your digital screen.
- Aspirants may save Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019 Admit Card; you may carry hall ticket at exam hall.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2019:
OJEE Exam Pattern for B.Pharma/ BHMS/ BAMS:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
OJEE MBA Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Corresponding Number of Questions|
|Computer and Business Fundamentals||10|
OJEE Exam Pattern for M. Pharma and LE Diploma in Pharmacy:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
Get Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Preparation Syllabus: OJEE Syllabus
Examination Centres for Odisha JEE 2019:
|Name of Centre||Code|
Important Instructions related to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination & OJEE Exam Admit Card:
- The OJEE Admit Card Download link mentioned on this page will guide you to the login of OJEE Admit Card.
- The OJEE Cell will upload the Call Letter on its official portal that is ojee.nic.in.
- Bring two copies of ojee.nic.in Admit Card to the examination center as it will be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center.
- An aspirant will be required to keep one copy of the hall ticket until he/ she takes final admission in the University/ College.
- Applicants must carry your own black/ blue point pen for writing and to blacken the circle in the OMR sheet.
- Any candidates who will not show up at the exam venue along with the copy of admit card won’t be granted permission to write the exam.
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2019
Important Details Covered on Odisha JEE Hall Ticket 2019:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Center
- Total Duration of the exam
- Application Number
- Hall Ticket Number
Orissa JEE Admit Card 2019:
Orissa JEE Hall Ticket will be uploaded by Board on the website on 20-04-2019. In case, you fail to download Orissa JEE Admit Card within this time period, then you may contact OJEE-2019 office immediately
Aspirants will not be allowed to enter hall without Orissa JEE Hall Ticket. You have to carry two printouts of OJEE Call Letter. One copy has to be submitted to the examination hall after signing by the invigilator and another must be preserve by you for further need.
Outside State Candidate:
Outside State candidates are not eligible for admission in Government Colleges, but they are eligible for admission to Private Colleges as per Odisha Government rule.
Read Out: 5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers
List of Important Documents to be carried along with Hall Ticket of OJEE 2019:
- 2 copies of the Admit Card of Odisha JEE 2019.
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License)
|Date of Examination for Pen-and-Paper mode||12-05-2019 (Sunday)|
|Tentative Dates for CBT||12-05-2019 to 20-05-2019|
|Fill-up of Online Application through OJEE website begins on||30-01-2019|
|Last date to fill-up of Online Application form||20-03-2019|
|Last date of online application fee payment||25-03-2019|
|Downloading of admit card||27-04-2019|
OJEE 2019 Contact Address:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination JEE Cell,
DIST – Khordha. Bhubaneswar – 751030
Website : odishajee.com; ojee.nic.in
Phone: 0674- 6552457, 6552458
Contenders may download OJEE Admit Card 2019 by referring its Official Link. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about call letter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OJEE Result||OJEE Counselling|
|OJEE Answer Key||Get Free Alerts On Mail|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Latest Current Affairs|
|Online Test Series||GK Current Affairs|