Get all the latest updates and Apply Online for Prerana Scholarship through this page. Here we have covered everything you need to know about the PRERANA Odisha Scheme 2022 such as the List of Scholarships, Eligibility details, Application Period, How to Apply, Last Date, etc.
According to the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme notification, candidates can fill up the Prerana Scheme applications forms for (i) Post Matric Scholarship and (ii) Financial Assistance to ST Students studying in National Level Institutes and (iii) Post Matric Scholarship in Financial Assistance Scheme.
Prerana Scholarship Scheme – Objective!!!
Every year ST & SC development and minorities and backward classes welfare department, Government of Odisha offers Post Matric Scholarship Odisha to the willing students meeting the criteria.
New aspirants having Diploma, Degree, +2 Science, Arts, commerce, +3 B.Sc , B.Com, BA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc must apply for Prerana Scholarship 2022 through online channel. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information about Prerana Scholarship 2022 Scheme.
PRERANA Scholarship – List of Scholarships
Prerana, an e-scholarship portal, provides a number of scholarship schemes for underprivileged meritorious scholars at different study levels. A special emphasis is laid on providing financial aid to the students belonging to ST, SC, OBC, SEBC, and economically backward classes of Odisha state.
Prerana Scholarship Odisha will cover 100% of course fees and reimbursement of non-refundable compulsory fees charged by educational institutions. Check out the list of schemes you can apply for at the government portal – PRERANA.
List of scholarships that come under PRERANA:
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|1.||Post-matric Scholarship for SC||November-January|
|2.||Post-matric Scholarship for ST||November-January|
|3||Post-matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC||November-January|
|4.||Post-matric Scholarship for EBC||November-January|
Study Subject(s): Prerana Odisha Scholarship is provided for studying the following courses:
|Group I||Graduate/Postgraduate level courses in Engg, Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary. CPL course, P.G, Diploma course in Management and Medicine, Courses relating to Accountancy, M.Phil, PhD and Postdoctoral programme (D.Litt, D.Sc, etc.), LL.M|
|Group II||Certification areas like Pharmacy, Nursing, Paramedical, LLB, Mass communication, Hotel management, Interior decoration etc. PG courses- MA/MSc/M.Com/M.Ed./M. Pharma etc.|
|Group III||+3 Courses|
|Group IV||+ ITI, 3 year diploma and 2 years vocational courses.|
PRERANA Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of online Application|
|Last Date for submission of duly signed printed|
online version hard copies to the students
|The Last date for scrutiny & forwarding online|
applications by students
|Last date for submission of hard copies of the|
applications by the institute to the DWO Concerned
|Last date for online sanctions of applications|
by the districts
Check Now: List of Scholarships in India
Prerana Odisha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
For (i) Post-Matric Scholarship and (ii) Financial Assistance to ST Students studying in National Level Institutes and (iii) Post Matric Scholarship in Financial Assistance Scheme
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent residents of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in the previous examination.
(4) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
(5) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in a Government institute only.
(6) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
Only for Post Matric Scholarship in Financial Assistance Scheme:
(5) He/She should be ST Category Student
(6) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
(7) He/She should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
(8) The students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in the first instance will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under the Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned by Financial Assistance Scheme.
PRERANA Scholarship Amount
Procedure to Apply for Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/.
- Press the link related to this scholarship scheme.
- After that, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- Then you are required to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill in the required details and also the verification code and tap Save and Register Me Button.
- After that, your user ID and Password are displayed on your screen save this user id and password for future use.
- Now hit Go to Scholarship portal and Login button and then read the eligibility criteria.
- If you are suitable then enter your user id and password and tap the log-in button.
- After that fill in the required details and also upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Now enter your account number and IFSC Code of your branch.
- At last, hit apply option and also take a printout of the application form.
- Candidate must submit their Prerana Scholarship Application Form to their college.
Prerana Scholarship Statistics
|Processed by Institutes||488,632|
|Rejected by Institutes||21,360|
Prerana Scholarship Contact Details
- Helpline Number: 0674-2391780
- E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Visit our web portal to get recent updates from time to time about Prerana Scholarship 2022. Aspirants can bookmark this page by using the Cntrl+ D key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|