Punjab B.Ed Admit Card
B.Ed Entrance Exam will take place in 3rd Week of August 2019. This test is gateway for admission in Bachelor of Education course. Participants may download their Punjab B.Ed Admit Card after getting intimation through email for it. Keep registration number to view B.Ed Hall Ticket or Call Letter.
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card Date 2019:
Punjab B.Ed Hall Ticket Download Link gets activated in 2nd Week of August 2019. Once you get Call Letter, it is advised that you check all information given on it is correct & verifiable. If in case of any mismatch, please contact exam authority.
Punjab B.Ed Exam Date 2019:
|Online Application Form Date Start||July 2019|
|Punjab B.Ed Application form Last Date 2019||First Week of August 2019|
|B.Ed Exam Hall Ticket Download||Second Week of August 2019|
|B.Ed Entrance Exam Date||Third Week of August 2019|
|Result Announcement||September 2019|
|1st Counselling for Law Auditorium,|
|Last Week of September 2019|
B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019:
In exam, there are 2 parts: Paper 1 & Paper 2. General Awareness, Teaching Potential and General Mental Ability Test of 50 marks each judge your knowledge with current events. For Punjab B.Ed Admit Card 2019, refer this page well furnished by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Punjab B.Ed Admit Card
Process for Punjab B.Ed Entrance Admit Card Download 2019:
- To get Punjab B.Ed Exam Hall Ticket, follow official website that is puchd.ac.in
- Under ‘Quick Links’ section, choose suitable link about B.Ed Entrance Exam call letter.
- Now, you may enter your roll number or registration number for getting Panjab University B.Ed Admit Card within seconds.
- New page will be shown having B.Ed hall ticket, get to know test date & other details from it.
- Now, get its hard copy & produce it to test city.
Punjab B.Ed Call Letter 2019:
It is essential to give B.Ed Common Entrance Test for admission in bachelor of education program. In paper, you will face multiple choice questions from above mentioned section. To access B.Ed Exam Admit Card, keep in touch with us.
Punjab B.Ed CET Exam Pattern Overview 2019:
- It consists of two parts of the same booklet as given below. Paper will consist of 2½ hours duration (10.30 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.).
- The total marks for the Entrance Examination shall be 250.
Know here: How to Become Teacher
Paper-I Exam Scheme 2019:
It shall be of a total of 150 marks & will have 150 multiple choice questions. Have a look on parts which comes under it.
Part A: General Awareness Test-50 Marks
Part B: Teaching Potential-50 Marks
Part C: General Mental Ability Test-50 Marks
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Paper-II Test 2019:
It shall consist of two parts of 50 marks each. These papers are having 100 multiple choice questions:
- Language Proficiency Test-100 marks
- English-50 marks
- Punjabi or Hindi-50 marks
Also, retain Punjab B.Ed Admit Card 2019 till admission in college of your preference. On release of call letter, direct link will be updated on this web page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Become Teacher||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|TET Entrance Exam||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|