Application form is invited from MBBS passed individuals for Medical Consultant Profile. Those having dream to be appointed in bank may apply for RBI Recruitment after viewing entire facts from Notification. Also, tap on below link to know more about Bank’s Jobs.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment Last Date:
Individuals having 2 years of experience in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner may register for RBI Vacancies of Medical Consultant till 15-05-2019. Remember, after ending date, no form will be undertaken.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all facts about RBI Recruitment 2019 of Medical Consultant on this page. Check them in proper manner.
RBI Career Openings:
Part Time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Educational Qualification for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Jobs:
- MBBS in the allopathic system of medicine from any University recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any hospital or as a Medical Practitioner and his / her dispensary / residence should be within a radius of 3-5 Km. from the Bank’s dispensary.
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
Age Requisite for RBI Job openings:
In case you are above 18 years, then register for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy or Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
Hiring Rounds for RBI Vacancy:
- Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates for RBI Jobs.
- Moreover, institution reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
Remuneration for RBI BMC Recruitment:
- Amount of Rs. 850/- per hour for the period of contract i.e., three years will be offered to those selected for
- Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
Simple Ways to fill RBI Application Form 2019 for Medical Consultant:
- Applicants for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment may follow official website of the bank i.e. rbi.org.in
- Now, tap on ‘Opportunity@RBI’ link from bottom side of page.
- Under “Current Vacancies” tab, go for “Vacancies” link to access RBI Notification 2019 for Medical Consultant.
- Just press on ‘Engagement of Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration, Guwahati’ link from there.
- Therefore, Bank’s Medical Consultant Jobs advertisement will be opened having eligibility, applying stages & other facts.
- Once you fetch all asked details in form, also attach required documents with it & forward form at below provided address within time.
Address To Forward Form:
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road,
Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001
Closing date to Apply:
End date for submission of form: 15-05-2019
Entire details concerning RBI Recruitment 2019 for Medical Consultant is well prescribed on above section of page. So, register for latest jobs by following above ways.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RBI Admit Card||RBI Result|
|RBI Syllabus||How to Get Direct Recruitment in Banks|
|Rozgar Career India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Notification||How To Get A Bank Job In India|