IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
Candidates who are seeking for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary details, here we are providing all details about it. Those appointed for the post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant gets higher Pay Scale along with Perks-Bonus & Career Growth benefits.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018 includes basic pay, allowances, perks & other benefits. Here on this page we are discussing all details about Pay Scale for IBPS RRB Office Assistant & others.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale:
Aspirants shortlisted for Office Assistant undergo a training process which is referred as Probation period. Under probation period, such candidates gets fixed amount as a salary which is quite low from normal salary.
To gain more details about Salary Structure Of IBPS RRB Office Assistant such as Perks-Bonus, allowances & others, you need to scroll down this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Also Check Out: Assistant Manager Salary In India
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary In Hand:
|Post||In Hand Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
|Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
Get Here: IBPS RRB Notification
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Salary and Allowances:
- Officer Scale-I or General Bank Officer post is a Manager Trainee post in RRBs
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary: For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 28000-31000
- In-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I is approximately Rs.29350
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Salary:
- Officer Scale-II post is a Manager level post
- At Scale-II, contenders will be recruited for Information Technology Officer, Chartered Accountant, Law Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, and Agricultural Officer posts.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary: Office Scale-II – 100% DA for the new recruit: Rs. 33000-39000 (approximately).
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Allowances:
In addition, apart from the salary for office assistant in RRB, applicants may also receive allowances which are given below:-
DA is called Dearness allowances which are revised quarterly for every three months which is based on CPI (Consumer Price Index )declared by the banks. It will be done on quarterly basis like “Jan, Feb, March”, “April, May, June”, “July, Aug, Sep”, “Oct, Nov, Dec”.
City Compensation Allowance:
To pay compensation for the high cost of living in metro and large cities it is the type of allowance offered by institutions to their employees.
House Rent Allowance:
House Rent Allowance will be allotted according to the place of posting such as 8.50%, 7.50% and 6.50% depending on metros, big cities, and other locations. HRA will be decided according to the population percentage of cities and others.
Do You Know: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Basic Pay Scale:
IBPS RRB Basic Pay Scale has differed for Office Assistant posts.
- All applicants need to appear a training procedure which is called a Probation period.
- Under probation period you will attain fixed amount as a salary which is quite low from normal salary.
IBPS RRB office assistant multipurpose salary– For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand).
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
Must Know Here: How To Get A Bank Job In India
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018:
- IBPS RRB Salary for Multipurpose Assistant posts – For Office Assistant at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand).
- Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
IBPS RRB Work Profile for Office Assistant:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant is the lower divisional management post. As an office assistant, have to perform various tasks as specified below:
- Providing information to account holders about facilities available at the bank and solving their doubts.
- Paying out cash of withdrawal forms, cheques, demand drafts etc.
- Receiving different monetary instruments like cash, cheques, pay orders, demand drafts etc and providing their acknowledgement.
- Handling emails on behalf of the bank, and managing the delivery of the cheque books as per given address.
Read On: Career in Banking Sector In India
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Career and Promotions Details:
There is marvelous span for development within this job as well. IBPS RRB Office Assistants are capable to get promoted through deputation and experience. So being part of a Regional Rural Bank on Office Assistant would release a variety of development opportunities – both within and outside the organization.
Employees can shift from one department to another department and share their expertise for useful accomplishment of various schemes. Applicants can achieve the top post as long as their promise to provide and inspiration to shine remains alive.
For All Updates of IBPS, Refer This Link: IBPS Notification
Banking Career Path:
Everyone wants a safe future and dream to get a reputed and fixe job. For this candidates willing to join Government Banks and wish to get recruited for Latest Jobs In Banking Sector for safe future. As Government Banks provides financial and economical growth and also offer good salary for awesome career growth.
Applicants if you are working as IBPS Office Assistant, you are having a bright future with high pay scale. On the basis of applicant’s skill and ability, you may get many benefits in terms of RRB Office Assistant Salary as well as designations increment.
Here we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com provide you the complete details regarding RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018. For attaining other vital and significant details about IBPS RRB office assistant salary 2018, you must keep visiting our official web portal.
You can subscribe our free mail section to get the latest updates regarding salary for IBPS RRB Office Assistant. Candidates may also bookmark our web portal by using ctrl+d short cut key.
Check Related IBPS RRB Updates