Students, who are perusing B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MBA, MCA and other courses from Rajasthan Technical University, may download RTU Syllabus from this page and start their preparation as according to it.
Candidates can download the PDF files of RTU Semester Wise Syllabi for respective course and get prepare for exams accordingly. Candidates must cover entire RTU Syllabus 2018 to get qualifying marks in examination.
RTU Exam Syllabi
Rajasthan Technical University is one of the well known and reputed universities, which offers various UG/PG/Diploma/ Engineering courses in various streams. The university conducts semester wise examination twice in a year.
Students must prepare for their semester exams with the help of RTU Syllabus 2018-19, available on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Direct Links to get RTU Exam Syllabus
Here below we have provided direct links to download Rajasthan Technical University Exam Syllabus. You may hit on respective link and your RTU Syllabus will be displayed in PDF file directly to your computer screen.
|B.Tech First Year (Revised)||Download PDF|
|Mechatronic Engineering||Download PDF|
|Professional Ethics and Disaster Management||Download PDF|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Download PDF|
|M.Tech in Architecture||Download PDF|
|M.Tech Control & Instrumentation||Download PDF|
RTU Syllabus for B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- Mobility and conductivity
- charge densities in asemiconductor
- Fermi Dirac distribution
- Fermi-Dirac statistics and Boltzmann
- aan approximationto the Fermi-Dirac statistics
- carrier concentrations and Fermi levels in semiconductor
- Generation and recombination of charges
- diffusion and continuity equation
- transport equations
- Mass action Law
- Hall effect
- Formation of homogenous and hetrojuntion diodes and their energy band diagrams
- calculation of contact potential and depletion width
- V-I characteristics
- Small signal models of diode
- Diode as a circuit element
- Diode parameters and load line concept
- C-V characteristics and dopant profile.
- Applications of diodes in rectifier
- clamping circuits and voltage multipliers
- Transient behavior of PN diode
- Breakdown diodes
- Schottky diodes, and Zener diode as voltage regulator
- characteristics and operating principle of UJT
Read Now: 10 Necessities Of Smart Learning
- Current Components
- Current Gains: alpha and beta
- Variation of transistor parameter with temperature and current level
- Operating point
- Hybrid model
- DC model of transistor
- h-parameter equivalent circuits.CE
- CB and CC configuration DC and AC analysis of single stage CE
- CC (Emitter follower) and CB amplifiers AC & DC load line
- Ebers-Moll model.Biasing & stabilization techniques
- Thermal runaway
- Thermal stability
RTU Syllabus for Computer Architecture
- Introduction to Computer Architecture and Organization. Von Neuman Architecture, Flynn
- Register Transfer and Micro operations: Register transfer language, Arithmetic Micro-operations, Logic Micro-operations, Shift Micro-operations, Bus and memory
- Computer Organization and Design: Instruction cycle, computer registers, common bus system, computer instructions, addressing modes, design of a basic computer
- Central Processing Unit: General register organization, stack organization, Instruction formats, Data transfer and manipulation, program control. RISC, CISC characteristics.
- Pipeline and Vector processing: Pipeline structure, speedup, efficiency, throughput and Arithmetic pipeline and Instruction pipeline.
Computer Arithmetic: Adder, Ripple carry Adder, carry look Ahead Adder, Multiplication: Add and Shift, Array multiplier and Booth Multiplier, Division: restoring and Non-restoring Techniques. Floating Point Arithmetic: Floating point representation, Add, Subtract, Multiplication, Division.
Memory Organization: RAM, ROM, Memory Hierarchy, Organization, Associative memory, Cache memory, and Virtual memory: Paging and Segmentation.
Input-Output Organization: Input-Output Interface, Modes of Transfer, Priority Interrupt, DMA, IOP processor.
Check Also: 5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers
How to download RTU Syllabus 2018?
Candidates can get the PDF files of Rajasthan Technical University 2018 Syllabus for appropriate course by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you are required to visit the Official portal of university that is www.rtu.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Syllabus” link, available under “Admission” section available on home page.
- On the next page you will see the list of courses but you are required to hit respective course link.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of Rajasthan Technical University Syllabus on your digital screen, you must check it very carefully.
- At last you should save the file of RTU 2018 Syllabus or take a print out of it for exam preparation.
Students can prepare for examination as according to RTU Syllabus 2018-19. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RTU Time Table||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How To Get Rid Of Exam Fear||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|