Students, who are perusing B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, or any other course from Rajasthan Technical University, may download the latest RTU Syllabus from this page. We have provided the Semester-wise RTU Kota Syllabus 2022 PDF for all courses offered by the University.
Candidates can download the PDF files of RTU Exam Syllabi for respective courses and start their exam preparation accordingly. Candidates must cover the entire RTU Syllabus 2022 to excel in the upcoming University Examinations.
Semester wise RTU B.Tech Syllabus 2022
Rajasthan Technical University is one of the well-known and reputed universities, which offers various UG/PG/Diploma/ Engineering courses in various streams. The university conducts semester-wise examinations twice a year.
Students must prepare for their semester exams with the help of RTU Syllabus 2022, available on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Download RTU BTech Syllabus PDF:
Here below we have provided direct links to download Rajasthan Technical University Exam Syllabus. You may hit on the respective link and your RTU BTech Syllabus will be displayed in PDF format on your computer screen.
|Plastic Technology III & IV Semester||2021-22||Download||Download|
|Computer Science and Engineering_III||2021-22||Download||Download|
|Computer Science and Engineering_IV||2021-22||Download||Download|
RTU Syllabus for B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- Mobility and conductivity
- charge densities in asemiconductor
- Fermi Dirac distribution
- Fermi-Dirac statistics and Boltzmann
- aan approximationto the Fermi-Dirac statistics
- carrier concentrations and Fermi levels in semiconductor
- Generation and recombination of charges
- diffusion and continuity equation
- transport equations
- Mass action Law
- Hall effect
- Formation of homogenous and hetrojuntion diodes and their energy band diagrams
- calculation of contact potential and depletion width
- V-I characteristics
- Small signal models of diode
- Diode as a circuit element
- Diode parameters and load line concept
- C-V characteristics and dopant profile.
- Applications of diodes in rectifier
- clamping circuits and voltage multipliers
- Transient behavior of PN diode
- Breakdown diodes
- Schottky diodes, and Zener diode as voltage regulator
- characteristics and operating principle of UJT
Check Here: RTU Time Table
- Current Components
- Current Gains: alpha and beta
- Variation of transistor parameter with temperature and current level
- Operating point
- Hybrid model
- DC model of transistor
- h-parameter equivalent circuits.CE
- CB and CC configuration DC and AC analysis of single stage CE
- CC (Emitter follower) and CB amplifiers AC & DC load line
- Ebers-Moll model.Biasing & stabilization techniques
- Thermal runaway
- Thermal stability
RTU Syllabus for Computer Architecture
- Introduction to Computer Architecture and Organization. Von Neuman Architecture, Flynn
- Register Transfer and Micro operations: Register transfer language, Arithmetic Micro-operations, Logic Micro-operations, Shift Micro-operations, Bus and memory
- Computer Organization and Design: Instruction cycle, computer registers, common bus system, computer instructions, addressing modes, design of a basic computer
- Central Processing Unit: General register organization, stack organization, Instruction formats, Data transfer and manipulation, program control. RISC, CISC characteristics.
- Pipeline and Vector processing: Pipeline structure, speedup, efficiency, throughput and Arithmetic pipeline and Instruction pipeline.
Computer Arithmetic: Adder, Ripple carry Adder, carry look Ahead Adder, Multiplication: Add and Shift, Array multiplier and Booth Multiplier, Division: restoring and Non-restoring Techniques. Floating Point Arithmetic: Floating point representation, Add, Subtract, Multiplication, Division.
Memory Organization: RAM, ROM, Memory Hierarchy, Organization, Associative memory, Cache memory, and Virtual memory: Paging and Segmentation.
Input-Output Organization: Input-Output Interface, Modes of Transfer, Priority Interrupt, DMA, IOP processor.
How to download RTU Syllabus 2022?
Candidates can download the RTU Kota Syllabus 2022 by following the steps as mentioned below:
- First of all, you are required to visit the Official portal of university which is www.rtu.ac.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Syllabus” link, available under “Admission” section available on home page.
- On the next page, you will see the list of courses but you are required to hit the respective course link.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of the Rajasthan Technical University Syllabus on your digital screen, you must check it very carefully.
- At last, you should save the Syllabus file or take a printout of it for exam preparation.
Students can prepare for examinations according to RTU Syllabus 2022. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates as we update our pages from time to time.