Shekhawati University Exam Form
Students, your wait is over now!!! Those who want to take admission in Shekhawati University can now fill the Shekhawati University Exam Form. The application forms are available for under graduate and post graduate courses.
For submitting the UG/PG Sem Application Form, students need to follow the basic steps mentioned on this page or go though the official website of the university. While submission of the forms, it is essential to deposit admission fees.
If you failed to submit the form till last date:
Those students who failed to submit the form till 14-01-2018 can submit it till 19-01-2018 with the late fine of Rs. 100/-. After that the late fine will be multiplies and you can submit the form till 31-01-2018.
To enhance further information about Shekhawati University Exam Form 2018, students need to look at the below section which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Shekhawati University Exam Form
Courses Offered by Shekhawati University:
Eligibility Criteria required to fill Shekhawati University Examination Form:
- Those students who want to take admission in undergraduate courses must have done 12th class with good academic records from any recognized board.
- To take admission in post graduate courses, students should have completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Shekhawati University UG/ PG Sem Examination:
The university conducts semester wise exams with the purpose to check the knowledge of students and promote them to the next level. After every annual examination, students need to take admission into new session by filling and submitting the admission forms.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Steps to Fill Shekhawati University Exam Form:
Those students who want to fill the Shekhawati University UG/ PG Sem Application form need to follow the basic instructions:
- The first thing that every student needs to do is go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.shekhauni.ac.in
- After that check the left section of the home page and hit “Online Examination Form 2016-17” option.
- Select “Advertisement Online Examination Form Exam- 2018 (Only Regular Students)” link and a PDF file will be open in front of you.
- Read all the information about Shekhawati University Exam notification.
- Then hit “Online Examination form 2017-18” option.
- Press the suitable link and fill the correct details in the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents and deposit the fees though debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same.
- Attach self attested copies of essential documents and submit it at the given address.
|Last date to submit the application form||14-01-2018|
|Last date to submit admission form with fate fine of Rs. 100/-||19-01-2018|
|Submit the exam form with 2x late fine||23-01-2018|
|Submit the SU Exam form with 3x late fine||27-01-2018|
|Submit the form with 4x late fine||31-01-2018|
Those students who want to get latest updates on Shekhawati University Exam Form 2018 can follow us on Twitter and Google plus. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Shekhawati University Time Table||Shekhawati University Syllabus|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Jobs In India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|