SLIET Application Form
Candidates seeking admission for various courses in SLIET can now fill the SLIET Application Form. For getting admission you have to apply online and fill the application form which is going to be commenced in the last week of March 2018. Candidates must ensure all the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form. After filling the form, aspirants have to appear in the entrance exam on the given below exam dates after filling the examination form. You may scroll down on this page to grab more information regarding SLIET Application Form 2018.
The first step for the applicants after filling the form is to appear in the entrance exam. After the completion of entrance test, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list or the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates you can have a look on the list of courses offered by the authority on the below structured page which is well considered by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SLIET Application Form
How to fill SLIET SET Application Form?
Log on Official Site:
- Applicants may apply through official site www.sliet.ac.in
- On the home page press proceeds for “Admission” tab
- Then the drop down list will be opened on your screen, you have to select the “Information Brochure” option.
- Now the notification will be displayed on your screen, you have to read the complete information carefully.
- Now came back to the previous page and select the “Online Application” link which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Fill the essential detail to complete the registration and then go for the application form filling.
- After registration, applicants will acquire login Id and password on their mobile number to continue the other process of the Online SLIET 2017 Application Form.
- Fill An Application Form carefully with all significant details like personal, academic and other relevant information
Application Fee for SLIET SET Exam:
Applicants who are going to fill SLIET Exam Application Form they are informed that they need to pay application fee through online mode by using credit card, debit card, net banking or e-challan and fee are given below:-
|Male applicants (General & Other Categories)||1200/-|
|Female applicants (General & Other Categories)||800/-|
|SC/ST (Girls and Boys)||600/-|
Upload Documents and Submit Application:
- After filling all asked details upload the scanned latest photograph and signature to end the process and press to ‘Submit’ button to finally complete the SLET 2017 registration process
Take Hard Copy:
- At last, take the print out of online Application Form and send to the address given below.
- Application reached late will not be accepted in any circumstance.
|SET- ISET-IA||Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD) (1st yr.)Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD) (2nd yr.)|
|SET- III||B.E. (2nd yr.)|
SLIET SET Eligibility Criteria
Necessary Qualification info:
|Integrated Certificate – Diploma (ICD) Programme|
Matric pass from a State Education Board / CBSE / ICSE / National Open School or an equivalent examination recognized / approved by MHRD, Government of India.
|2-Year Diploma Programme (SET-II)Applicants must have 2 year Diploma and must have secured 50% marks in the qualifying examination|
|B.E Programme (4-Year)Eligibility norms of JEE (Main) -2016 will be applicable.|
|B.E (Lateral Entry)Diploma course in any discipline from SLIET or from any other polytechnic affiliated with any State Board of Technical Education M.Tech Programme.|
|MBA Programme (SET-IV)GATE qualified or should have a valid Score of CAT for corresponding year/CMAT-2016/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/ Equivalent degree from any AICTE recognized Institute.|
|Ph.D Programme (SET-V)Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Science / Humanities / Management with 60% of marks (55% for reserved categories.|
|M.Sc CourseB.Sc. Degree with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics as one of the subject.|
|M.Tech ProgrammeB.E / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg) along with valid gate score / Counseling through CCMT-2016.|
Check Here: SLIET Notification
Fee Structure for Academic Year 2017-2018:
SLIET SET Exam Pattern:
- The paper will be one for SET-I, SET-1A & SET-III which includes 150 marks
- Set V includes total 100 marks.
- Duration of exam will be two n half hour.
- Question paper of Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects will be obtainable in Hindi, English and Punjabi but, the language mode for SET-IA, SET-II, SET-III and SET-V will be English only.
- There will be objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Candidates are informed that ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SLIET SET Examination Centers:
|Abohar, Agartala, Agra, Amritsar|
|Bangaluru, Barielly, Barnala, Bathinda, Bhagalpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar|
|Darbhanga, Dehradun, Delhi|
|Faridkot, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ferozepur|
|Gorakhpur, Gurdaspur, Guwahati, Gandhinagar, Gangtok, Gaya|
|Hamirpur, Haridwar, Hissar, Hoshiarpur, Hyderabad|
|Jalandhar, Jammu, Jaipur|
|Longowal, Lucknow, Ludhiana|
|Moradabad, Mukatsar, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mandi, Mansa, Meerut, Moga|
|Panaji, Pathankot, Patiala, Patna|
|Ranchi, Rupnagar, Raipur|
|Sangrur, Shillong, Shimla, Sunam|
|Tarn Taran Sahib, Trivandrum|
Check Here: List of Non Recognized Universities In India
The Chairman Set-2017,
Sant Longowal Institute Of Engineering & Technology (Sliet),
Longowal – 148106 (Distt Sangrur),
SLIET 2018 Admit Card:
For downloading the admit card the candidates have to visit the official website of the authority. You have to log in with your registered e-mail id to get your hall tickets. If any difficulty found while downloading the admit card you can concern the respective authority.
SLIET 2018 Results:
- For acquiring the result you need to visit the official website and then hit on the suitable link to get the result.
- After that you need to fill the credentials and then the page with your merit list will appear on your screen.
- You may take out fee hard copies for the future usage.
SLIET 2018 Counselling:
- The candidates who will get selected in the entrance test will be called for counseling for which they will receive an Admit Card.
- Candidates are suggested to carry Character Certificate and original age certificate at the time of counseling.
- Admission of the aspirants will be done on the basis of merit list.
|Starting date for Online application form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for Online application (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III/SET-IV)||In the first week of May 2018|
|Ending date of Online application (SET-V)||In the second week of June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test (SET-I, SET-IA, SET-III)||In the first week of June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test (SET-V)||In the second week of July 2018|
Aspirants may obtain further necessary information regarding SLIET Application Form 2017 through official Notification which is mentioned above. Keep in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more relevant information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|